Skip to toolbar

Image Previews in Project Galleries

Home Forums Technical Support Image Previews in Project Galleries

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  onlyonepinman 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

onlyonepinman
    18051xp
    Cult of Games Member

Something a bit weird seems to be happening with my image thumbnails in my Image Galleries.  It’s generating thumbnails of different images.

One of these things is not like the other…

Screenshot_20180618-135457

onlyonepinman
    18051xp
    Cult of Games Member

It might be slightly more serious.  On one of my older project entries the actual image itself is also incorrect.  I have tried deleting the image and re-uploading it but it’s the same every time.  I suspect that this may be a file naming issue.  The file is called “11.jpg” when uploaded so it’s entirely possible that if images are being placed in a central repository and a file with that name exists I am actually seeing someone else’s file rather than my own.

lloyd
    Keymaster
    17570xp

Hi @onlyonepinman

Thanks for the info, this is something we are looking into. In the meantime, you may be right about giving your images more unique names.

Cheers
    Lloyd.

ntrabbit
    Participant
    834xp

Rather than just galleries, I seem to have lost the profile images and banners for a good chunk of the people on the site, including my own. Just shows the failed image load in comments and on profile pages, and completely blank here on the forums.

onlyonepinman
    18051xp
    Cult of Games Member

@lloyd it’s not always possible if you’re using a mobile.  I can’t easily rename image files via my mobile.  Also, it’s not possible to predict what a unique filename might be.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)