Skip to toolbar

Is there any appetite for a year long tale of gamers?

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion Is there any appetite for a year long tale of gamers?

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  ninjilly 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

evilstu
    15298xp
    Cult of Games Member

Colour me interested – I need an excuse to get stuck in to some historical stuff…

limburger
    21533xp
    Cult of Games Member

I do need to find a way to motivate myself and have something that could be an army of usable size at the end.

If I could use it to play a game that’d be a bonus, but I lack opponents and am not in the mood for a tournament.

Finding a consistent pace and motivation to continue is the one thing I haven’t been able to do (hence my lack of progress on any of my projects).

I was convinced the 40k weekend was a good start, but got too distracted and lost focus.
    I hope find motivation to start again with the Star Wars weekend, but I have no idea how to break down an AoS/40k army into chunks that work for me.

OTOH …

Maybe it is as simple as this project by @ninjilly and do some hobby for half an hour each day ?

Painting in Pyjamas

oriskany
    60733xp
    Cult of Games Member

My 1991 Gulf War Marines are pretty much done but that just means I have to build and paint a rather sizable Iraqi force to oppose them.  16 vehicles and upwards of 70 infantry?  It won’t take me all year, but will definitely carry into 2020.  😀  Just asking, do you go to Coleraine to participate?  Or is this a projects thread kind of thing?

beccas
    Participant
    1146xp

I’d be interested in painting a couple of forces up for Blood and Valor when it gets released in January. This could be a great motivator to get the job done.

ninjilly
    Participant
    11673xp

I know we’re at the end of January but we could still start this, if people are still keen? Maybe ask the Ott team to make it a tag for projects/forums

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)