Skip to toolbar

[Kickstarter] Punkapocalyptic. Masters of the Wasteland (now on live)

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion [Kickstarter] Punkapocalyptic. Masters of the Wasteland (now on live)

Supported by (Turn Off)

Related Games:

Related Companies:

This topic contains 29 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  krieg 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author

kushtaril
    Participant
    480xp

Punkapocalyptic. Masters of the Wasteland (now on live)
    http://kck.st/346wUpK

So far, the miniatures we released were developed for a single faction of Punkapocalyptic. Some of them, for their equipment, could be used for more than one faction, but design, packaging, etc… were designed for that miniature to belong to a specific faction. That’s no longer the case in this KS.
    All miniatures come with a variety of equipment and heads, so you can assemble them as you like and use them for several factions. Or even use them for other games. Or just have them because they are so cool to paint and collect! But also, most of the options are compatible between different miniatures of this campaign, so the possibilities for customization are endless! Just think, for example, that one of the basic miniatures can be assembled in 64 different ways… Now think about the possibilities if we add the whole lot of them. Having the exact same miniature as you rival is OVER.
    With this new miniatures we also wanted to represent a wider array of races and body builds. The area of Scrapbdrige where this game takes place is near the East coast of the United States, so it’s just logical that the wastelanders inhabiting the place are from a wide racial and cultural background.
    These new miniatures will also be slightly bigger. When we started off with our game Punkapocalyptic, the usual size for wargame miniatures was about 28-30mm. Things have changed a lot since then and miniatures have increased their size, so many people find our minis a bit small. In this campaign we are making them bigger, but not so much that the current range of miniatures will be outdated. We want this Masters of the Wasteland to be just taller people. Which just fits nicely in our original idea of making the wastelanders more varied and diverse (not all the people out there are the same height).

We can wholeheartedly promise that this crowdfunding will be a true crowdfunding. This is not a pre-sale for miniatures we already have in production, or anything like that. All the money will be used to pay for modelling, production, painting… so this miniatures can become a reality. But you can trust us. We have been working on Punkapocalyptic for more than 6 years. During this time we have released really detailed, high-quality miniatures for the five first factions of the game: Gangers, Mutards, Junkers, Black Blood Children, V Reich and Amok. Last year we also run two KS for the Starter Set and a brand new comic book, both also successful.

Wallpaper20b

The goal of this campaign is to fund the first 6 miniatures for the Masters of the Wasteland so you can play with them, and unlock as many extras for them as possible so the band ends up being as complete as possible.
    You want to see the models we want to fund, and see them you shall! All those of the basic pack The first miniature to be designed has already been 3D modelled by the GT Studio team in such an awesome way that will get your ass spinning in circles! It’s displayed with the different options of gear and heads available.

Mini01

The rest of the miniatures of this KS are still in concept drawing stage, but GT Studio is more than ready and set to start with the rest of the 3D modelling as soon as this campaign is funded and send them to BigChild Creations for mass casting in high quality resin. So what you seen in this drawings will be exactly what the final miniatures will look like when they reach your hands, as has always been the case. Some of the heads and weapons will be unlocked during the campaign, but as you can see all miniatures have quite a number already included in the basic pack.
    Publi02Publi01Publi03Publi04Publi05Publi06
    But you will also have the fluffy Punk Cat as an exclusive miniature for this Kickstarter.

Gatete

As usual in our campaigns, you will have the possibility to get minis from our catalogue at a special price, complete factions and the whole catalogue.

krieg
    Participant
    2090xp

i am in!!!! by the way guys, you forgotten said us that on this kickstarter launched a campaing systems and weird and funny optionals rules printed, even the rulebook printed on english too

i think that is a perfect opportunity for new player around the world, let the wonderfull crazy expands everywhere :D!

i love the deep one redneck mutard and now cthulhu head unlocked! ia ia! on seven hours funded and three strench goal unlocked now!! i piss on my pant guys! a pleasure always badrollgames, my 80-90,s insede child is freak out! XD

120427524_1410543719135338_1507894688204026890_n

i love it πŸ˜€

krieg
    Participant
    2090xp

11.780 hell yeah guys!Β  you dont let me time for study fucking charming bastards!! XD

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by  krieg.

adeptus
    Participant
    50xp

Que maravilla de kickstarter, me gustan todas…. animo al que quiera iniciarse en el juego o para ampliar su banda porque es muy divertido y con un trasfondo genial… aparte de que las minis son muy buenas.

kushtaril
    Participant
    480xp

It’s amazing! We’ve unlocked a lot of things. But the most important thing is that you already have an extra miniature, so for the same money you get 7 miniatures instead of 6.
    And we’re very close to getting the extra body… which will allow you to mount 8 miniatures for the same price!

12000b

10750b11250b11500b11750b12700b12350b

krieg
    Participant
    2090xp

yeaaah and this morning we have unlocked the esclusive extra body!! 8 minis for the 6 minis price πŸ™‚ (and postapocalyptic mortal ninja twins for our gangs, its all very 80s action movies (serie B but coolest anyway XD)

i love the “no” postapocalyptic isaac clarke from dead spaceΒ  ist fucking dream to me i love this saga, dead space 4 now!

https://ksr-ugc.imgix.net/assets/030/813/511/ade946a8851230973752b51c12112c32_original.jpg?ixlib=rb-2.1.0&w=680&fit=max&v=1601477305&auto=format&frame=1&q=92&s=53649e47628e95cb58d9049d24aa80e5

sorry guys, dont let me upload the pic, is very weight to the forum, but i want to share πŸ™

krieg
    Participant
    2090xp

really? you are the fucking boss badroll games!!!Β  starts like a joke on the KS comments… but now? a fucking spiked rubber “mace” !!!!!!! now is personal XDDDDD

Aplausos-2

seriously i have a lot of fun with this campaing and i should be studying XDD

15.055 now go go go!!! πŸ˜€

kushtaril
    Participant
    480xp

For a long time, English-speaking players have asked us to publish the rulebook in its physical version in English. All the rules can be downloaded for free from our website, but we players like to have a book in our hands.

For us it is something complicated, since we are a small company and although we know that the gaming community in Spain is large, we do not know the number of players from other countries. It is a big expense and a risk. But finally we have decided to use this campaign to publish not only the rulebook but also the new book of campaign rules and extras. We hope you will support us in this new step to make Punkapocalyptic bigger.

Some of you have asked us about the format of the books. Both books have 128 pages each, are full color and in soft cover. In the pictures we show you some pages of the design. In the new campaign book we still have to finish all the rules and layout in English, so the images are from the Spanish version.

LibroReglas01

LibroReglas02

LibroReglas03

Ejemplo4

Ejemplo3

krieg
    Participant
    2090xp

cool! more friends for the end of the world πŸ˜€

adeptus
    Participant
    50xp

I am more and more amazed with this game … many things unlocked and some great miniatures … and things continue … it is going very well … but there are many things to achieve and many surprises

krieg
    Participant
    2090xp

head

hey! new goal πŸ˜€ this remind me to a borlderlands bandit helmet…cool

15.847 and rise up! very close to another free mini for us :D… its weird that tabletop team dont posted anythig until now… they always support the badroll KS and they be very good with then… looks like they always enjoyed his products to me (at least they share a laughs wiht his crazy lore and design XD) i dont lost the hope guys!

kushtaril
    Participant
    480xp

Second free mini unlocked in the Masters of the Wasteland KS!!!

16000b

It’s fantastic. Thank you very much. We are very happy, not only for us, but especially for you who see your support rewarded.

With this second miniature you already have two miniatures and an alternative free body to add to the six new initial miniatures. For 65 euros you can get 8 miniatures with a retail price of 120 euros, plus the alternative body that allows you to mount another miniature. And among the unlockables you can already see the next free miniature… with a motorcycle.

Spread the word because this KS is really worth it, and we still have new fantastic miniatures ready for you.

krieg
    Participant
    2090xp

Yeaaah i love wake up like this? !

Another free mini and toxic avenger to home! I am a happy mutard!

Now for the “special” mace and the badass grumpy santa biker! Wich that amount of minis, i get back to round my head (sickly) my irradiated warband project of joker style… i hate and love you so much guys??

kushtaril
    Participant
    480xp

We have reached 18,000 euros! http://kck.st/346wUpK

We know that in this part of the campaign there will be days when it doesn’t advance so quickly… but luckily that hasn’t happened yet. We’ve reached 18,000 euros and that means we’re already less than 1,000 euros away from the next free unlockable miniature and it will be three along with the alternative body. In addition to all the Strecth goals achieved (there are already 25).

Desbloqueos2
    In addition, we are working on the concept of a new strecth goal that we will soon be able to show you and hope you like it as much as we do. And we have added a certain head as an unlockable stretch goal exclusive to KS that we think you will be familiar with.

As always, spread the word and we will make this campaign even more successful.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by  kushtaril.

krieg
    Participant
    2090xp

yeaah all thats free things got to my home πŸ˜€

i add another mini yesterday, i am sure that we will the badass santa biker!! he is very very cool and i love the weird pokemon tied on the bike XDDD

congratulations guys! this campaing are being awasome and funniest ever! on sunday i charge my phone four time on one day pushing F5 XDDD

trump postapocaliptic… how says that? XD

really, very good works badrollgames

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)