Skip to toolbar

[KickStarter] The Order of Veiel – Small team needs support

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion [KickStarter] The Order of Veiel – Small team needs support

Supported by (Turn Off)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ordredeveiel 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ordredeveiel
    Participant
    101xp

OVD_image_KS

Hey guys,

My name’s Alex, creator of a boardgame called The Order of Veiel. We’re currently making our KickStarter campain and we’re looking for as much support as we can get. I’m copy pasting a small resume here before giving you the link to the KickStarter page. At least I can’t do mistakes by copy pasting 😛

Created by two game-loving brothers, the Order of Veiel is a cooperative/ion game taking place in a dark and complex fantasy universe. Intended for 1 to 7 players, the game offers a team of adventurers the chance to face the merciless dungeon master and his corrupt hordes of monsters. You must do your best to overcome the torments of the crypt. Mutual aid, reflection and decision-making will be key for your journey.

Cooperate in order to undo the corruption which is taking possession of Ednel. Equip yourself, grow your power, master your skills and become the deserving hero of the Order.”

Here’s the link : https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/alexrousseau/order-of-veiel-the-board-game

If you have any questions, you can ask me here 😉

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)