Skip to toolbar

[Kickstarter] THMiniatures Miniature Scenery Terrain: JUNGLE

Home Forums Fantasy Tabletop Game Discussions [Kickstarter] THMiniatures Miniature Scenery Terrain: JUNGLE

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  sundancer 5 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

thminiatures
    Participant
    130xp

THminiaturesHeader

Jungle, the new thematic by THMiniatures.

Inspired by South America’s ancient civilizations, this range of scenery dives you at the heart of a luxuriant jungle where unusual  models  will allow you to recreate rich and  diverse  battlefields.

Whether it is for 25 to 35 millimetres-scaled tables or simply for the pleasure of collecting, this kit will answer to the most demanding among you. Ready to paint, these quality models are made robust and modular.

jungle_complete

rackham2

orque

JU01

JU06JU08 JU10

And many more…

Don’t miss this opportunity to have these very high quality resin sceneries and discover the ALL-IN Pledge with his exclusive model!

THMiniatures: JUNGLE

thank_you

somegeezer
    18342xp
    Cult of Games Member

I’m well in for this. Hope you get funded!

avernos
    Keymaster
    33467xp

There’s timing for you, we look at this in the weekender show this morning. I love your work and these bits of junglism look absolutely fantastic.

thminiatures
    Participant
    130xp

Thanks a lot 🙂

sundancer
    42595xp
    Cult of Games Member

I really love those designs but again, shipping adds so much cost, it’s just not doable. @thminiatures do you have a distributor for the EU where I can get this stuff after the Kickstarter is finished?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)