Skip to toolbar

Leaked new Star Wars Legion Units

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion Leaked new Star Wars Legion Units

Supported by (Turn Off)

Related Games:

This topic contains 14 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  templar007 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

sundancer
    Participant
    3981xp

Look what they leaked here:

FFGSWL32FFGSWL31

Jyn Erso Commander Expansion and Rebel Pathfinders Unit Expansion. What’s next? My bet is Orson Callan Krennic and Death Trooper or maybe Shore Trooper.

avernos
    Participant
    6792xp

Krennic would be excellent. Shore troopers for a standard trooper or death for the elites are both good. I want Guardians of the Wills

sundancer
    Participant
    3981xp

@avernos I see that as a possibility. Also Saw. But who would be the counterpart?

torros
    Participant
    7951xp

All very nice

But still no news on the Mr Stephens set! I’m sure its the one everyone’s waiting for

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 2 days ago by  torros.

collins
    Participant
    3509xp

there seems to be some disbelief on facebook to this leak. would be interesting if it come through though!

darthcheese
    Participant
    1120xp

But he’s catering.

sundancer
    Participant
    3981xp

@collins I took those screenshots on a website from a German distributor so I think they are legit. Also the Product ID Matches FFG way of listing perfectly.

sundancer
    Participant
    3981xp

Plus if you go to https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/product/SWLXX where XX is the digits from the Product ID SWL31 translates to:

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/products/star-wars-legion/products/jyn-erso-commander-expansion/

Proof is in the pudding!

sundancer
    Participant
    3981xp

collins
    Participant
    3509xp

that’s cool, rogue one was brilliant so this is a win for me.

can’t get anything other than 404 but still, good news

torros
    Participant
    7951xp

Yes. But the food is hot and the trays are sharp

sundancer
    Participant
    3981xp

@collins the 404 is just because they didn’t fill the page with content. But the fact that the SWLXX number is translated to a “speaking name URL” is proof enough 😉

jodain
    Participant
    668xp

It is good to see this game translating away from the original triology.  I do look forward to seeing Phoenix Squadron come out and more non-human characters.

avernos
    Participant
    6792xp

if you introduced Saw the easiest way I can imagine to find a counterpart would be to go to the cartoon were they introduced him, even something like a sith inquisitor tracking him down could work well.

templar007
    Participant
    1030xp

I like this move.  Since watching ‘Rouge One’ I’ve considered it part of the original trilogy as it fits so we’ll.

I can’t wait to grab a trunk load of shore troopers and a Lance of tank commanders and tanks, ( if FFG follows this avenue).

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)