Skip to toolbar

Looking for a UK trusted 3D Printing serive

Home Forums 3D Printing for Tabletop Gaming Looking for a UK trusted 3D Printing serive

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  orlandothetechnicoloured 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

razordisc
    Participant
    472xp

received_10155548898370986

Hi guys, looking to get a prototype 3D print made for this chap for our upcoming game and wanted advice for recommended companies to do it..

Cheers!

Simon

razordisc
    Participant
    472xp

received_10155548898370986

shinlocke
    30xp

Unfortunately not familiar with anyone particularly in the UK who do professional 3d print services with an SLA/DLP printer (which is probably what you’d want). There are services like 3dhubs.com doing 3d print services, other main company hubs like stratasysdirect.com but they will be more expensive.

Now if you ever need someone in the US, let me know and I can help with that. We have EnvisionTec printers which we use for most of our production and prototypes.

lady_arachne-front

lust_xenia-front

single_piece

noyjatat
    Participant
    16145xp

@simon hello buddy, we use Zealot Miniatures to produce our masters that go to production for our game Mythos. The team there have always been excellent with us and produce high quality, highly detailed masters that we send to the production company. They have a good amount of experience too and have often given us good advice in relation to certain parts of our 3D design prior to them starting. In one case this saved us from future production issues. Hope this helps.

An example of their work for us.

Paranoid Shared A “Little” Something For The Wildborn Of Mythos

Zealot Miniatures – Retail, Design, 3DPrinting and Casting

• This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by  noyjatat.

razordisc
    Participant
    472xp

Thanks guys, think we have a chap who will be able to help but appreciate both your replies!

davehawes
    7768xp
    Cult of Games Member

For professional purposes, it might be the above options are better, but I’ve had pretty good experience with ShapeWays. All the models for my Deneb project (examples can be seen here) were printed with them. Actual printing happens in the Netherlands, but shipped to the UK no problem.

orlandothetechnicoloured
    Participant
    4380xp

Hysterical Games is another good shout for a UK based 3D print service if the one you’re looking at falls through

https://www.hystericalgames.co.uk/services

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)