Skip to toolbar

looking for the futurama crew

Home Forums Science Fiction Tabletop Game Discussions looking for the futurama crew

Supported by (Turn Off)

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  skiptotheend 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

deamonwolf
    905xp
    Cult of Games Member

Hi guys

dose anyone know where i can get 28 mm models of the futurarama crew , in semi combat poses?

wurzzel
    Participant
    2734xp

Armor cast do a bending robot and doc lobster that might suit your needs

https://armorcast.com/miniatures/robot-townies/?sort=featured&page=2

skiptotheend
    4524xp
    Cult of Games Member

I have definately come across a “not leela” before whilst looking for other tv show characters, will try and find out where that was

pagan8th
    Participant
    9049xp

I thought the Leela miniature was Crooked Dice, but can’t see it on their website.

torros
    23802xp
    Cult of Games Member

Wouldn’t she be in the same pack  as the Not Tom Baker figure?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by  torros.

pagan8th
    Participant
    9049xp

Wrong Leela. He’s looking for the cyclops version from Futurama.

rayzryr
    Participant
    20733xp

You might be thinking of this one from Bad Roll Games, as included with this starter set:

https://www.badrollgames.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=141

Also as a single piece:

https://www.badrollgames.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&path=60&product_id=151

deamonwolf
    905xp
    Cult of Games Member

thanks all

what about the prof ?

skiptotheend
    4524xp
    Cult of Games Member

@rayzryr thats the one! had been spending a while trying to work out where i saw it!

I think Fry and the prof will be hardest. because likely there wont be many miniatures of that, you might have to find the miniatures most like them and then file/green stuff to complete the look… (like i did with the red dwarf crew)

Prof has a very distinctive look, looking for bald scientists didn’t come up with much… however:

Priest (armed)

hear me out… the hair will be easier to file down to a bald head (plus it will give you excess metal to create that pointed head look if you want to do that), cut out the cross, add a new weapon. Green stuff the coat to be slightly longer.

The reason I picked this mini is:
    – thick glasses
    – the way the mouth is sculpted gives a representation of that long mouth he has as a cartoon
    – he seems to wear a roll neck… so the dog collar gives that high neck line
    – tucked in shirt to trousers
    I think this miniature although out the box doesn’t look like him, it gives you the right base to do as little modding as possible, again filing hair is fairly ok, also making a green stuff coat is much easier than re-doing a face etc

also it is cheap so buy a couple in case you mess up

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by  skiptotheend.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)