Skip to toolbar

Mr Sheen vs. Pledge!

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion Mr Sheen vs. Pledge!

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 88 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  tuffyears 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 91 through 102 (of 102 total)
  • Author

limburger
    21533xp
    Cult of Games Member

I was wondering what had happened and why no new weekender had been started yet.

//

In other news :

If you fancy installing yet another Steam-a-like storefront : Epic are giving away the Batman games for a limited amount of time.

I’d avoid Arkham knight like the plague it is, but everything else should be ok.
    The ‘Batman:Origins’ game is missing, because that was a different studio … and that sucks because it is a much better game than AK.

A bit of music …

I saw this trio of crazy Australians perform at Elfia :

unclejimmy
    9225xp

So, I come back after a few days “holiday” and this is what I find…

[Tumble-weeds roll by, Vultures overhead and a Coyote howls in the distance]

I might have to give Neil a ring and get you lot struck-off my will! Since I am under direct orders to “stay in bed” I will stagger back there and fire-up some episodes of ‘Upstairs, Downstairs’ to soothe my fevered brow. However, I am sure there has been some really good crap added to Netflux since I have been away.

Eve told me to watch something about Hill House. She said it was very creepy…hmm.

sundancer
    42552xp
    Cult of Games Member

Currently I’m very much of a “not doing any hobby” kind… if you exclude buying and unpacking

tuffyears
    23171xp
    Cult of Games Member

Welcome back @unclejimmy  , hill house is about a house on a hill noting at all creepy ………

woldenspoons
    Participant
    3557xp

I believe its a show about game. The Hunting on Hill House.

Practically a comedy.

limburger
    21533xp
    Cult of Games Member

A few pictures from last weekends Elfia 🙂

You can’t be a transformer if you can’t *eh* transform … so these two did exactly that.
    I wish I had better pictures.

transformers

So … I *eh* think I got bit by this one

infected_2infected_1

I’m feeling hungry and in need of something to eat … is that normal ?
    The guys from Umbrella corp told  me not to worry.

unclejimmy
    9225xp

@limburger – I thought you might like this…

I laughed so much the alarm (on the machine I was wired to) went off! I like a nice gothy girl, but that one is taking the piss.

@tuffyears – you need to check out the original ‘House on Haunted Hill’ or ‘The Legend of Hill House’ (with Roddy McDowell)…very scary movies.

@sundancer – what is up with yourself?

sundancer
    42552xp
    Cult of Games Member

@unclejimmy  I guess just to much of everything else so energy is low when I have time to paint in the evenings. But with October around the corner the annual Paintathon is about to start. Will do (much) more hobby then… theoretically XD

unclejimmy
    9225xp

@sundancer – Dave gets like this when the summer ends. Time to get the daylight bulbs out!

Better get sorted for the weekend now that I have returned. No excuses.

sundancer
    42552xp
    Cult of Games Member

Bright evil daystar has no power over me!

limburger
    21533xp
    Cult of Games Member

@unclejimmy that Trans-formers clip was funnier than it should have been 😀

but it was needed as I had just read that a Dutch politician had said that toys need to be ‘gender neutral’ … which apparently is a thing in France already.
    *facepalm*
    //

The two scariest words for the modern consumer :

“No WiFi” …

😀

tuffyears
    23171xp
    Cult of Games Member

@unclejimmy seen them both as well as the 1999 remake House on Haunted Hill with Geoffrey Rush

Viewing 12 posts - 91 through 102 (of 102 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)