Skip to toolbar

Need image of modern miniatures

Home Forums Historical Tabletop Game Discussions Need image of modern miniatures

Supported by (Turn Off)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  marsniper27 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

marsniper27
    Participant
    697xp

Hey guys,

I am working on a “terrrorist hunt” style game; that’s also the current working title; and I’m looking for an image to use for the cover. I’m going to put the game up for free on wargame vault but need a decent cover and thumbnail image. I do not have any modern minis yet to use to take my own images so am hoping someone will help out.

oriskany
    Participant
    33872xp

I have some mini “battle scene” images of US Marines vs Iraqi insurgents and Russian regulars vs. Chechen / Ukrainians in 20mm if that would help.  Not sure if that’s exactly what you’re looking for.

grimwolfuk
    Participant
    2312xp

For copyright-free images try here

https://pixabay.com/

But also if you’re willing to pay for an image try shutterstock.com

elessar2590
    Participant
    8527xp

I’ve got 28mm Marines in Fallujah but no Enemies for them. Happy to take some pics and see if you want to use them

marsniper27
    Participant
    697xp

@oriskany the marines and insurgents would probable be a decent setup for the theme.

Grimwolfuk thanks for the link going to save it for later but for this I would really like to use pics of minis.

Elessat2590 I would love to see what you have. I don’t have any images in the book right now so I could use a few different setups.

sundancer
    Participant
    12037xp

I smell “counterstrike”? XD 😉

marsniper27
    Participant
    697xp

originally i was picturing rainbow six vegas 2 terrorist hunt; hence the name; when i started working on the rules but it has turned more into siege.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)