Skip to toolbar

[Petition] Bring Big Ben from 4Ground more often!

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion [Petition] Bring Big Ben from 4Ground more often!

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  sundancer 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

sundancer
    42552xp
    Cult of Games Member

Hear me out! We just all ended on the most fun Hobby Hangout since last time Big Ben was on and we need good laughs way more often!

I hereby call for everyone on BoW/OTT to support the quest of having Big Ben on more often! Make him appear monthly or at least quarterly! PLEASE!

My face hurts from all the grinning XD It’s a GRIN DARK FUTURE and we wants it! The Precious!

avernos
    Keymaster
    33464xp

seconded.

damon
    7525xp
    Cult of Games Member

Thirded.

recon63
    5075xp
    Cult of Games Member

Hobby Hangout will never be the same again…… Bring back the Big Ben !!

wesadie1969
    2724xp
    Cult of Games Member

Everyone needs a Big Ben in their home.

zoidpinhead
    12476xp
    Cult of Games Member

He certainly is terrific entertainment value.  How does anyone at 4Ground ever get anything done with him around all the time?  I’m all in favour of more of not just him but specifically him and Lance.  Great chemistry makes for great viewing.  Well done to all concerned.

sundancer
    42552xp
    Cult of Games Member

@zoidpinhead I bet they don’t and that is why they (the other people at 4Grounds) send him off and far away to do “PR Stuff” 😉 And that’s totally why I want him here XD

Come to think of it, Big Ben is something of a human shaped tribble. Everyone wants him to be around and suddenly he’s EVERYWHERE XD (Sorry Big Ben, no offence meant. You really brought me to tears laughing on that last stream XD)

@sundancer To the tribble thought I respond with ylDoghQo!

sundancer
    42552xp
    Cult of Games Member

To the tribble thought I respond with ylDoghQo!

Gesundheit.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)