Skip to toolbar

Room for a sci-fi arena sports Game?

Home Forums Game Developers Discussions Room for a sci-fi arena sports Game?

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 66 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  razordisc 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • Author

razordisc
    Participant
    471xp

received_444494319730005The movement on the grid worked well but really caused issues when looking at attack zoned so we banked the idea unfortunately. A realy shame as it sped up the scoring no end.
    I guess we are at the end of development and just tweaking so card mechanics now plus artwork. This picture is just for composition and no detail or motion has been started, just thought you would like to see it ๐Ÿ™‚

phaidknott
    Participant
    3132xp

Could you not have the attack project to the “nodes” or junctions of the triangles?

With a model at the junction it has 6 Spurs running away from it (enough for a facing to be designated). It’s hard for me to see without playing it, but I did like the idea of the game running along the grid lines rather than just being in a triangular based board (the grid idea was novel).

Eagerly awaiting more news, and I’ll be looking at a purchase for sure ๐Ÿ˜€

Let me know if you need a proof reader (as I’m a bit of a dunderhead, so if I can understand the rules ANYONE can), usual NDA’s to be signed ๐Ÿ™‚

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  phaidknott.

razordisc
    Participant
    471xp

received_1366456413513506Phaidknott are you on Facebook?
    If so, we have a fb page but i have also started a group for rules and advice if you would like to join?

phaidknott
    Participant
    3132xp

Found the main FB page ๐Ÿ™‚

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by  phaidknott.

razordisc
    Participant
    471xp

Forgot to add the finished piece ๐Ÿ™‚received_443464949595763

phaidknott
    Participant
    3132xp

I probably going to annoy you now, but seeing them together I actually prefer the penultimate piece of artwork (seems a lot clearer), although I’d have to add a caveat that I’m not currently wearing my glasses, and I’ve got no sense of taste ๐Ÿ˜€

razordisc
    Participant
    471xp

Try this link, may give a more defined pictureย  ๐Ÿ™‚

https://www.deviantart.com/rawsunlight/art/Razordisc-Splash-Art-814860506

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)