Skip to toolbar

Searching the projects

Home Forums Technical Support Searching the projects

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  a27cromwell 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

tonysilvey
    7974xp
    Cult of Games Member

Hi,

I noticed that when viewing the projects that there are various ways of searching, Newest, Oldest, A-Z, Z-A, but there is no way of viewing by latest updated.  I’d find this useful to see the projects that really are active. Any plans or have I missed something?

Enjoying 2.0 it seems to be working really well and is much more interactive. Well done!

warzan
    Keymaster
    30749xp

Thanks for the feedback

Discovery for a lot of these things will start to be worked on in about two weeks (we are all away at UKGE next week)

So there will be more filters activated and some projects will start to make their way to the home page etc

We will have a last updated mechanism in there as well (and those that are updated will bubble to the top of the list automatically)

And projects will start to showcased front and centre in Hobby hangout and the weekender

tonysilvey
    7974xp
    Cult of Games Member

@warzan I thought you’d be having a day off? Hoping to bump into the team at UKGE.

avernos
    Keymaster
    33467xp

sounds great, I expect an awful lot more functionality and toys will filter through once it’s found it’s feet. But the real issue here is…if you’re the Keymaster, who is the Gate Keeper?

tonysilvey
    7974xp
    Cult of Games Member

Key master or Dr Evil?

warzan dr evil

I award myself one milion XP. Bwah ha ha!

davehawes
    7768xp
    Cult of Games Member

@gerry Judging by Ben’s recent weekender infection from Papa Nurgle, I fear if the two of them get together, it might be the end for humanity as we know it! If only we had some proton packs somewhere…

oriskany
    60733xp
    Cult of Games Member

I believe @gladesrunner might have raised a similar question about the Projects recently, and I for one would also like to second @tonysilvey ‘s idea.  With successive <b>project entries</b>, it might be nice to see a project bubble back to the top.  I specify and emphasize <b>project entries</b> because I don’t think a project should be cycled back to the top for comments, votes, edits, etc.

In a word, the way the forums sometimes work.  This way project “drivers” are encouraged to continue to post new developments on their work. 😛

a27cromwell
    Participant
    3127xp

I’ve noticed that when you get to the bottom of the projects  page and click on 2 to go g to the second page , you go to the bottom of the second page , just a small bug I guess

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)