Skip to toolbar

Star Wars AT AT, @warzan alert

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion Star Wars AT AT, @warzan alert

Supported by (Turn Off)

Related Games:

This topic contains 12 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  sundancer 3 years ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

bobcockayne
    20723xp
    Cult of Games Member

This appeared on the Legion Facebook page, and kid in me couldnt resist so I sent off for one

https://www.hobbycraft.co.uk/revell-star-wars-at_at-40th-anniversary-model-set/651605-1000

Slightly underscale at 1/53rd but having looked at parts looks about right though not as big as @warzans toy ones but probably right for the tabletop .

Now only need @avernos to do the stats for it…..

That not because I’m to lazy to do them myself but need a third party writer because I nearly always play Imperial and everyone would think I’m fiddling the stats.

sundancer
    42552xp
    Cult of Games Member

Yeah the Revell model is spot on size wise. Rules…  Take AT-ST and buff it up! 😉

bobcockayne
    20723xp
    Cult of Games Member

@sundancer I had a gut feeling that you would be 1st to reply on this. have you built yours yet?

sundancer
    42552xp
    Cult of Games Member

I haven’t got one myself but the model has been available from Revell for some time (though it only recently became that “special edition”) and I have seen it on multiple tournaments.

Tournaments… you remember? When we used to meet up and play?

Still waiting for a sale for that beast… or an official on from AMG 😉

bobcockayne
    20723xp
    Cult of Games Member

Somehow I cant get the picture out of mind of @warzans new cellar…………. a large raised floor over most of the surface about

2ft off the floor, it covered in artificial snow, the end  nearest to lower part covered  in gun  SWL gun turrets, @warzan and his kid in what is effectively a trench playing the rebels whilst about 5 of these models  with hundreds of snow troopers are marching towards him with led lights giving the effect of blaster fire.

Oops have I just started a monster of a project in his mind!!!!

Sorry!

sundancer
    42552xp
    Cult of Games Member

Oh I’m pretty sure, that @warzan had that in his head already and also: you’re not sorry 😉

bobcockayne
    20723xp
    Cult of Games Member

Ok I surrender your right!

hairybrains
    12989xp
    Cult of Games Member

Saw your post so I had to get one, before I forgot about it and then they stopped producing it before I remembered it. Just finished putting it together and here it is next to the legion AT-ST. I’m not really sure how tall they are supposed to be but I am quite happy with that.

I sure @warzan is working away somewhere on plans to motorise some so they can advance towards his trench.

IMG_7437IMG_7438

tuffyears
    23171xp
    Cult of Games Member

looking at the fan  fluff on heights of he AtAt and the AtSt.  The ATAT coming in at 74′ (22.5m) and the ATST between 28′ (8.6m) and 30′(9.4m) . so the ATAT should be at lest twice the height of the ATST. but it doesn’t look out of place

zorg
    18732xp
    Cult of Games Member

It is cheaper than a baneblade at least.

lordofuzkulak
    6332xp
    Cult of Games Member

Looks too small to be an AT-AT, but no reason you couldn’t call it something like an AT-LAT (All Terrain Light Armoured Transport) and say it’s a smaller, lighter model that’s built by the same weapons manufacturer for use on battle fronts the regular AT-AT is considered too heavy/overkill for. ?

zorg
    18732xp
    Cult of Games Member

Does anyone make the newer gorilla AT-AT?

sundancer
    42552xp
    Cult of Games Member

Yes but not to scale.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)