Skip to toolbar

The League of Not-So Aligned Sentients 2 – on MyMiniFactory Frontiers

Home Forums 3D Printing for Tabletop Gaming The League of Not-So Aligned Sentients 2 – on MyMiniFactory Frontiers

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mousaka 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

thatblastedsamophlange
    Participant
    10xp

LONSAS2 withfrontierslogo

Are you tired of every alien in tabletop gaming being variations of space elves, space orcs, or just being humans with different nose ridges?   Well if the answer is yes, then this is for you!

League of Not-So Aligned Sentients 2

I’ve been a sci-fi and tabletop gaming fan for as long as I can remember, but I found that there are very few non-humanoid aliens – now I get why that is in movies and television, but on the tabletop why do we get nothing but humanoid?   You can find the occasional Hiver miniature, or such, but most everything that looks non-humanoid is relegated to two different categories:  Mindless beastie to kill -or- unknowable horror from beyond.

Well, I want to change that.   I’m creating non-humanoid aliens for all manner of tabletop gaming, so if you want some new aliens for your Starfleet crew to encounter, your Rebel forces need something a little different, or you just want something for your humanoids to kill, well that works too, but my Non-humanoid aliens are sentient, and have their own weapons!

mousaka
    Participant
    929xp

These are great, and I especially love the flying aliens and the aliens on vehicles ideas, hope to see more of them.

Very good for games like stargrave, five parsecs from home and hopefully for Xenos Rampant.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)