Skip to toolbar

[unofficial weekender] Heeeeere's Johnny!

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion [unofficial weekender] Heeeeere's Johnny!

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 49 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  panzerkaput 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author

limburger
    21533xp
    Cult of Games Member

So … did I mention that I got my Baron’s War pledge ?
    The rulebooks are only A5 sized. I was expecting them to be bigger for some reason …
    The ‘village’ bits look really good. Assembly should not be too difficult.
    Sorting through all the minis and identifying them will take time, because at first glance I couldn’t see any names or other means of identifying all of them.

And because Kickstarters tend to arrive in sets … I also got my 303 squardron boardgame.
    The art is soo amazing.

Tiny plastic Hurricanes and those other fokkers 😉

sundancer
    42560xp
    Cult of Games Member

So space is running low? 😉

ced1106
    Participant
    6204xp

> Having just seen how fast your hobby/passion can drop to a total zero[*]: Is your hobby insured?

fwiw, If you rent, at least in the USA, you want renter’s insurance, even if it’s not required by your landlord. Odds are that, while your landlord has insurance for, for example, liability if you or a guest injure themselves on the premises, s/he does NOT have insurance for your possessions.

I’m too lazy. I think my Magic cards might be worth insuring, but my money’s in my income, not my collection. And insurance won’t bring back my shinies, while I don’t want to pay high eBay prices to restore my collection — it’s going to sit in closet like it does now, anyway.

Might get me to buy a 3D printer, to print out even more junk, which, at least, will have no insurance value, at least. 😛

sundancer
    42560xp
    Cult of Games Member

Oh god, the week came and went and didn’t even buy me breakfast… that b*tch.

New thread: https://www.beastsofwar.com/forums/topic/unofficial-weekender-flock/

panzerkaput
    33931xp
    Cult of Games Member

Im chuffing glad and so happy for you @sundancer as I hope it was good. Painting minis is fun and painting terrain is fun too. Now paint those orks you have, lol

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)