Skip to toolbar

[unofficial weekender] He's up early!

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion [unofficial weekender] He's up early!

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 48 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  kantor72 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author

Ha Ha!!! I’ve gotten the barricades dusted for my boxed set of Necromunda. A completed pledge. All I need to do now is seal it, hit it with panel liner to brig out the details and maybe some grime. Other good news is that I got my Silentaire 20A. The drawback from the unboxing is that the oil hadn’t been completely drained and there was a bit of a mess at the end of the removal of packing material. Some industrial degreaser to the power cable and the handle makes me feel better. I’ll remove the housing for the unit and get to insides later so I can be sure that there isn’t any smell or hazard later from heat.

20200917_193921

I am very late to the party on so much happening with the great amount of painting going on, our resident Hollander disguising himself as a bratwurst and standing next to the kraut that has learned too much of the truth regarding horseradish, pretzels and beer (who has apparently been rebooted to the present form we know thus informing his infatuation with yellow) and Blinky has gone all blinky again. Right…. I say that there’s not enough Giftmas wrongness in those Madolorians. Candy stripes might be the best route to go to brig about festive cheer. The way things are going you might see them in April unboxed live by @sundancer

oriskany
    60733xp
    Cult of Games Member

@blinky465 – thanks very much. 😀  And damn, traffic lights that actually light up – that’s some serious terrain ambition!

@danlee – Looks like I’m not the only person

@sundancer – no worries.  I was just thinking it would be easier to get the crisp demarcation lines trying to “overlap” gray onto yellow rather than vice-versa.  When I’m trying those kinds of schemes, I have enough trouble keeping lines sharp without struggling with coverage.

@limburger – thanks as always!

sundancer
    42560xp
    Cult of Games Member

New thread is up!

[unofficial weekender] He did what?

@oriskany same here… those minis are just to small for this old farts hands 😉 And I guess transfers at that point would be hell too… round helmets and all…

@horati0nosebl0wer you really think I’ll be doing my stream still in April? I’d like to. Well see how well I hold up XD

kantor72
    4854xp
    Cult of Games Member

@sundancer.30+ games covers a LOT of plastic,metal,resin and cardboard 😀 .Everything from big box KS through to stand alone game in a box up to 2nd ed Warmahordes and 8th ed 40k ( neither of which get played anymore ).

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)