Skip to toolbar

[unofficial weekender] I'm not late… just lazy

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion [unofficial weekender] I'm not late… just lazy

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  sundancer 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

limburger
    21533xp
    Cult of Games Member

yeah … that could work. I just need to get into the habit of not ignoring it when I’ve got nothing to do all day 😉

fourtytwo
    Participant
    12847xp

Part of my relaxing music playlist when hobbying…

Those were good times.

sundancer
    42560xp
    Cult of Games Member

Ministry… that’s a band I haven’t heard in a long time…

sundancer
    42560xp
    Cult of Games Member

Happy May 4th you lot

coffee-anti-murder-juice

demonsub
    12745xp
    Cult of Games Member

I’m still progressing with my skull swords for Sláine but on Sunday I played a solo game of Escape the Dark Castle but got killed by a giant crab monster thing.
    Then I discovered the Fabled Worlds gamebook series from the 90s which is now available back in print so I ordered the lot after trying out the first book in the series. Yesterday after being robbed of all of my money and concussed by the city guard I was killed and eaten by cannibals in an old werehouse. Good times.

Also I got another golden button. That’s two weeks in a row, the worlds gone crazy ?

Happy 4th of May (did I say I right?) and here’s a new trailer for something or other ?

limburger
    21533xp
    Cult of Games Member

May 4th for me :

Never forget, never again …

It’s also completely lacking in big speeches by politicians and VIP’s with their crap, which makes it a better memorial event than the ‘official’ one in Amsterdam. And there is a historical significance to the site itself that neatly ties it to WW2.

// —
    Forgot to wake up at the alarm today … I guess going to bed at 2am in the morning didn’t help, but at least I’ve got my network sorted. Pi-hole running on a different system appears to have solved the issues I was having with the one I had in Docker on my Synology NAS. The latter had gotten a flawed/faulty docker image and I think its DHCP server couldn’t work due to how I was running it. Anyways … enough tech talk.

danlee
    22388xp
    Cult of Games Member

Finished a large model last night while watching the unofficial hobby hangout. https://www.beastsofwar.com/project/1706063/

thumbnail_IMG_7618

sundancer
    42560xp
    Cult of Games Member

It’s May 5th…. revenge of the Sith. Also, we’re closing in on the weekend.

@danlee nice work there

sundancer
    42560xp
    Cult of Games Member
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)