Skip to toolbar

[unofficial weekender] March 4th

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion [unofficial weekender] March 4th

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  sundancer 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

demonsub
    12745xp
    Cult of Games Member

It’s almost Friday. Nearly weekender time…

…and my day off.

Also Heresy Miniatures are great. Love their fouls which I already have a few.

I remember when Heresy was new and the website very basic with only a few models on there. I’m glad that the Kickstarter is doing well.

sundancer
    42596xp
    Cult of Games Member

I really do hope he gets enough funding for the plastic skellibobs… the masters he had shown so far are so dynamic… and metal! (in a musical sense, not the material)

demonsub
    12745xp
    Cult of Games Member

Has he mentioned that they’ll be in this Kickstarter, I was under the impression that they’d get their own separate Kickstarter later on?

sundancer
    42596xp
    Cult of Games Member

So the way I understood him from Twitter was: he needs this KS to get the funds in to be able to create the molds for the skellibobs. What’s now available on KS are all “old” sculpts he already did in the past. The next KS with the skeletons will be new stuff. He made the masters but no sprues yet, IIRC. @avernos can correct me if I got anything wrong.

avernos
    Keymaster
    33467xp

close to that, this KSer isn’t going to fund the Hips Skellies directly, Andy has talked about doing a Sci-fi KSer as well to change over production for those also. This is partly to fund the transition and then anything extra will be set aside with the goal of the Hips Skellies down the line, they’ll cost a fair chunk of change so this should grease the wheels to that goal down the line

sundancer
    42596xp
    Cult of Games Member

well then we’ll just wait for the next KS and see what he’ll be offering… the current KS seems to go well..

limburger
    21535xp
    Cult of Games Member

I just hope he hasn’t miscalculated the ‘extra’ he’s going to have left after this one.
    Using one kickstarter to fund the next one is kind of what got SodaPop into trouble …

avernos
    Keymaster
    33467xp

he’s not, read what I wrote not what you imagine I wrote

sundancer
    42596xp
    Cult of Games Member
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)