Skip to toolbar

[unofficial weekender] Yet another Friday

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion [unofficial weekender] Yet another Friday

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 47 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  sundancer 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author

blinky465
    17024xp
    Cult of Games Member

Thanks for the kind words guys – I just had the best conversation with her: she phoned but had to be super-whispery quiet (presumably so as not to disturb the others on the ward she’s in). So I couldn’t fully understand every word. But coupled with her being absolutely off her t*ts on morphine, it was hilarious.

You know when you hear something bizarre and think “it can’t possibly be that, I must have misheard”? – she would then clarify and talk utter garbage. She was in some discomfort coming out of theatre, but is now chattering and giggling away and says she’s very comfortable (thanks to a two-hourly drip feed of opium based narcotic, I guess!)

It reassuring to know she’s ok. I’ll get her tomorrow and we’ll see how things go once she’s on “regular” painkillers and they’ve weaned her off the giggling juice…..

danlee
    22390xp
    Cult of Games Member

@blinky465 glad to hear your wife is recovering well.

I had hoped gold leaf would be quicker than painting and also something strikingly different. So far it is very fiddley. Whether that is because of my inexperience or it isn’t well suited to models is still hard to say. The results are definitely striking though.

sundancer
    42595xp
    Cult of Games Member
Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)