Skip to toolbar

What Are You Painting Now?

Home Forums Painting in Tabletop Gaming What Are You Painting Now?

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 4,331 replies, has 344 voices, and was last updated by  blipvertus 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,936 through 1,950 (of 4,314 total)
  • Author

beaudouro
    1147xp

Some lovely stuff on here as always. I’ve not uploaded anything to my project in a while as my hobby has taken a bit of a back seat, but here are some WIP photos of the command stand of the 74th Foot. These are the last figures in the battalion so once finished and based up, I’ll update the project and post some more photos. This is my first attempt at painting tartan. If only GW had released a tartan contrast paint…

chilledenuff
    Participant
    3595xp

I can’t paint tartan for toffee!. Looks great

soldado
    Participant
    5903xp

A few small bits for a wizards mansion Im building for my Burrows and Badgers project

67lkEuf

Project can be seen HERE

A Deadzone Strider for my Mazon labs strike team

pDFRu2V

Magnetized so I can swap weapons around!

ZyN8muc

With the new Escalation book, Mazon can field Krastavor spiders…

CLQuu5E

ced1106
    Participant
    6204xp

Tiny Furniture’s “Dishes for a Tavern”
    Review: https://www.rpg.net/reviews/archive/18/18176.phtml
    Catalog: http://tiny-furniture.com/products

These dishes are find outside of fantasy, so long as you have a table. You can use Museum Wax to temporarily adhere the bits!

lawnor
    25920xp
    Cult of Games Member

Day 7 of 9 off work and I’ve done more work on my Brewers.  The cat is done, I’ve finished the white, yellow, fur and wood, and started applying the base for the flesh tones.

If anyone knows how to paint the suds please let me know.

brew2

brew1

I’ve also taken Twilight Imperium 3rd ed out of the box, set up a basic 2 player game, taken the first turn and left it set up because its not as simple as I thought when I read the rules a while back and I’ve forgotten everything I read..  Gonna read them again while paint is drying and hopefully get the basics straight before the week is out.  Then I can actually invite people around to play.  With any luck I’ll finish these guys off too before I return to work.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  lawnor.

wittmann007
    Participant
    588xp

“Millin…”

#Commando5

“…Highland Laddie.”

macgothmog
    Participant
    6542xp

Been a while since I did any updates. Work has kept me really busy for the few last months and I barelly dedicated any proper time to miniature painting. Fortunatelly there seems to be some more free time in the near future and I hope to get back to it.

Anyways, here’s how Hulk is looking at the moment, with a little guy from Dungeon Saga that I’ll be painting sometime soon, for a sense of scale.

DSCF6671DSCF6668

lawnor
    25920xp
    Cult of Games Member

Day 8 of 9 off work and I;ve made more progress on the brewers.  The ball is now finished, I’ve done the flesh and the trousers, and just need to highlight the leathers I think.  I might get them finished tomorrow, but I don’t think so.  We will see.

brew4

brew3

yogiebear
    1249xp

I’m terrible at colour theory. So I forced myself to get a beyter understanding by using only red, yellow, blue, green, black and white.

Lessons were learnt, the main being mix more paint than needed as it is very hard to mix the same colour twice. Also a lot goes a long way. Just a little bit of blue or red or yellow makes a tonne of difference.

Anyway here she is a future release from Eclipse Miniatures

20190616_230536

chaosgorka
    22754xp
    Cult of Games Member

More Gotham city chronicles stuff finished. Two face, Penguin, Orphan, Huntress and Green arrow.

20190613_06512920190613_06500820190613_06551320190613_06530020190615_091220

izharalis
    Participant
    10xp

Its just taken my post and pics and eaten them whole

blipvertus
    12199xp
    Cult of Games Member

Some Super Mutants from the Fallout core set.

I used Army Painter Skeleton Bone and GW Ork Flesh contrast paint for the skin.

78FCF033-60AB-4BB3-9B81-29469E6DE680B52B10D6-8087-4D3B-ADD8-C83755C0CCFA

lawnor
    25920xp
    Cult of Games Member

End of day 9 of 9 off work and I’m already back at work (Boooo!).  I finished my Brewers before bed last night.  I didn’t even expect to get them started so that’s kinda awesome.  That’s 34 varied models finished in a 9 day period.  Admittedly, 11 of them had a lot of paint on them already, but I still think that’s great work.  If I can get 4 more done before Godtear arrives and without buying anything more (and I’ll likely buy a Digital Bootcamp pass any minute now so add 14 more to that) then I’ll stay below 300 unpainted minis, which is my target for now.

Anyway, here’s my painted minis.  These are the plastic Kick Off models, not the metal sculpts:

ball

Ball

Friday

Friday

Hooper

Hooper

Lucky

Lucky (He works for Brewers and Masons and my Masons are blue and white)

Scum

Scum

Spigot

Spigot

Stave

Stave

Tapper

Tapper

I’ve a Slaanesh starter army to paint from Wrath and Rapture.  Has anyone tried the Contrast paints for Slaanesh flesh?  How well do they work and which colour would I want if I aimed for a core scheme?  I’d like to try them out one day, but I’m afraid the results will look a little patchy and streaky.  Fine perhaps for Nurgle minis.

krautwerk
    Participant
    944xp

D-Day is over and I finally managed to finish Beach Master Colin Maud

Maud1

“Get off the beach! Move inland! Get off the beach! Move inland! The sooner we get off this beach, the sooner they’ll stop this blasted shelling. It’s very bad for the dog.”

😉

Maud0

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  krautwerk.

misch
    Participant
    712xp

Lawnor:  are those the display cases from Ikea?  Ive been thinking of picking up a couple of them.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,936 through 1,950 (of 4,314 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)