Skip to toolbar

What are you playing now ?

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion What are you playing now ?

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  davehawes 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

boaz
    Participant
    545xp

Whats the hot new game in your local group and what is your solid go to main game that has stood up to the test of time …

Also, what newish games have you eyes really locked on to ?

Also also … here be a great place to ask about games others might be a playen.

Basically their is a what ya painted … well, what ya be playen?

sundancer
    42552xp
    Cult of Games Member

Star Wars: Legion 😉

commodorerob
    11076xp
    Cult of Games Member

You can’t call it what are you playing now that’s just too confusing… can’t have two WAYPN threads..;-)

But for me it’s Blood Red Skies and Guild ball, but just ramping Bolt Action up again in time for the Bootcamp

boaz
    Participant
    545xp

Note the caps … this is the Waypn thread …

Wish I could make the Bolt Action boot camp this year but work and $ say no …

growler78
    Participant
    750xp

Playing as many games of warmachine as possible before heading to Poland for the WTC event in mid September.

Otherwise it is board games. Scythe is on the table for tonight, had 3 games of twilight imperium recently, ticket to ride europe, century spice road and eastern wonders too.

davehawes
    7768xp
    Cult of Games Member

Most recently, been playing some Age Of Sigmar: Champions, as the photos below of me and @ajhawes visiting “Geek Retreat” recently demonstrate…

IMG_4451

IMG_4447 2

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)