Skip to toolbar

Let's play CLASH of Spears video…

Home Forums Historical Tabletop Game Discussions Let's play CLASH of Spears video…

Supported by (Turn Off)

Related Games:

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  seldon 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

seldon
    Participant
    691xp

Ok, I misrepresented this a bit… there is no Gerry on this video..

but it is a video of a full game of CLASH of Spears. A smallish game, a full game would probably have one or two extra units and maybe another character per side…

This probably takes place during the Samnite wars, the Romans are fighting the Samnite-Campanian state…

Romans have , two units of hastati and two of velites.. Samnites/Campanians have, Campanian hoplites, Samnites, tribesmen and even hired some balearic slingers ( spoiler alert, they were not having a good day.. )

In the blog post you’ll see some of the tables referenced in the video so you can follow, but this is just a gameplay example.. promise to do actual turials before release..

ok.. enough, the moment of truth.. let’s see if you like it… we even did the deployment phase that I know people are curious about.. It was Alvaro against Me ….

CLASH of Spears gameplay – video !

avernos
    Keymaster
    33467xp

That’s okay I was there in spirit and weirdly must have sensed this coming as I was talking about clash of spears today

torros
    23802xp
    Cult of Games Member

Nice video. I think this is going to be a huge success  . I’m not a huge fan of skirmish  games but this one has me and a lot of gamers I know interested

seldon
    Participant
    691xp

May Baal Hammon hear you !!!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by  seldon.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)