Skip to toolbar

Another CLASH of Spears video ( 15' ) and some sample armies

Home Forums Historical Tabletop Game Discussions Another CLASH of Spears video ( 15' ) and some sample armies

Supported by (Turn Off)

Related Games:

Related Companies:

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

seldon
    Participant
    691xp

So here we have another CLASH video, this one is a short 15′ example of the basic mechanics between two units. A unit of Iberian Scutarii attacking some Triarii that are passing by while off duty..

Also I mentioned on the comments for the News about our partnership with Victrix that I would show a couple of sample armies.

The boxes are planned to have a few more models than what you need for a base 900 pts army, that allows you to plan different forces by mixing the minis you already have..

Here are 3 sample 900 pts armies I’ve done for Romans and Carthaginians that can be done with what you have on the base boxes..

captainventanus
    Participant
    4765xp

Thanks for this. Without having at least a quick rules overview it is still a little tricky to follow everything here in detail. It is certainly not too hard though so once this is out I shall certainly pick up a copy.

The boxes and starter lists are a pretty ideal point so you have done this perfectly.

seldon
    Participant
    691xp

Yes, it is just a sample video..

We hope to do some video tutorials as the game comes out…

Anonymous
    0xp

The more I see, the more I like!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)