Skip to toolbar

4Ground closing down sale ends this week – Thursday 30th June

Home Forums Terrain & Scenery in Tabletop Gaming 4Ground closing down sale ends this week – Thursday 30th June

Supported by (Turn Off)

Related Companies:

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  somegeezer 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

somegeezer
    18339xp
    Cult of Games Member

A reminder that the 4Ground closing down sale ends this week (on Thursday 30th June). Sad to see the lads moving on but I just got in for a last hurrah.

Here’s the original story from some wargame website.

onlyonepinman
    18051xp
    Cult of Games Member

Well, let’s hope they send me the items I ordered back on the 19th of May then

kiranamida
    5782xp
    Cult of Games Member

I first ordered in March and the package came last week so they are working through the backlog, it’s just very, very backed up.

You can check what number in the queue your order(s) are at at https://www.4groundpublishing.co.uk/findmyorder.php, though as they point out: this is updated weekly by a manual process but they are working by date of order so the nearer to 0 the closer it is to shipping.

somegeezer
    18339xp
    Cult of Games Member

Good to hear. I’ll not hold my breath on this one.

onlyonepinman
    18051xp
    Cult of Games Member

Lol.  Number 539 in the queue ???

somegeezer
    18339xp
    Cult of Games Member

539. Luxury! I’m “not in queue” ?

fightcitymayor
    Participant
    2103xp

Gonna be super sad if no hobby company picks up the ability to make these kits.  Gotta be some entity out there willing to slide a few quid to the liquidation court for the rights to manufacture some of the best MDF kits in the business.  Wayland?  Sarissa?  Anyone?

kiranamida
    5782xp
    Cult of Games Member

With it being because of the price of MDF, shipping and the labour of pre-painting/facing the wood, I suspect it’s more likely we’ll see them come back in the future if things ever stabilise enough and the people involved have the drive to come back from this (as even if the world does change in their favour, shutting down a business and then building it up again must be mentally exhausting).

Else I guess this ship will sail and we’ll see what other people come up with in the future.

somegeezer
    18339xp
    Cult of Games Member

Mine’s due on Thursday apparently. They must have had the gear in stock (eightfold path chapel and some ruins of Daldor to get above the free postage threshold).

Good luck to youse still waiting

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)