Skip to toolbar

Baron's War at Partizan 22/05/22

Home Forums Historical Tabletop Game Discussions Baron's War at Partizan 22/05/22

Supported by (Turn Off)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  panzerkaput 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

panzerkaput
    33931xp
    Cult of Games Member

Well meet fellow Lords, Knights, Ladies and Gentlemen and I have a question that some of you might like. Last October 2021 the The Barons’ War: A Medieval Skirmish Game facebook group put on a greatly enjoyable game at Partizan show and it was a wonderful success.

Well building on that I have an invite to put on a demo game at Partizan show in Newark on 22nd Mat 2022 and I was wondering if anyone was interested in helping out.

I haven’t decided on what the game will be this time, but if you are interest and willing can you please let me know in the comments below.

It is a great and friendly show and I am not even look at if you know or understand rules or if you even have painted armies, figures, etc, just after names at the moment who are interested in helping out.

You never know Andy Hobday, George Asling, Mark Farr and even Paul Hicks might turn up and throw some dice, if not to busy.

I will leave you with a few pictures from the last Partizan show.
    #thebaronswar

BW431BW425BW435BW437BW475BW499BW501BW505

sundancer
    42595xp
    Cult of Games Member

Drink! *plummets to the ground*

Nice photos mate

panzerkaput
    33931xp
    Cult of Games Member

Thanks there @sundancer mate and see an actually battle in the terrain

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)