Skip to toolbar

Burning Planets ~ A free wargame

Home Forums Science Fiction Tabletop Game Discussions Burning Planets ~ A free wargame

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  thehermitking 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

thehermitking
    Participant
    27xp

StemmaBurningPlanets_conSfondo

Hello everyone! I’m here to show you the fruit of my latest efforts: Burning Planets, a strategic tabletop war game, with a space colonization setting, where the players fight using fleets of spaceships to get control of planets and, in the end, become the final conquerors of a planetary system!

I’m an artisan and a videogame programmer, and when I started creating the rules for this game as a game design exercise, I decided that I liked a lot how it came out, I think it’s a fun game and it should be given a try by the lovers of the genre. Because of this, I prepared everything as a printable set, so with a color printer and some paper you can start playing right away! And for the same reason, the game is just free, and it always will be, I just want it to be played, I don’t care for earning from it.

This is the game’s page:  https://www.thehermitking.com/burning-planets/

I hope many of you will try it, and if you do, tell me if you enjoyed it!

thehermitking
    Participant
    27xp

Since I know pretty well that most people aren’t used to not find any reference of a project or a person inside Facebook, and they aren’t used to follow someone outside the common social networks either, I created a Facebook page to make it easier for everyone and encourage people to follow my work, since I have a very large amount of pageviews and visits, and a lot of people showed interest in my game too asking questions and giving suggestions, but very few decided to register.
    You will be able to find my page here: https://www.facebook.com/The-Hermit-King-752209955150825/

thehermitking
    Participant
    27xp

Thanks to a friend that volunteered, now the rule book is available in russian too!
    You can check other details of the new update in this page: https://www.thehermitking.com/update-2-to-burning-planets-free-set/

A note about the facebook profile I talked about in the last post, since you won’t find it: after just 2 days facebook decided to block my account without even telling it. I have no clue why, I can say for sure I have done nothing against the rules, maybe some joker reported me, and even though I gave them a picture and an ID card to verify my identity after they asked for them, they didn’t unlock me nor they said anything again. I tried with no luck to find help, they just ignore everything. So, since I cannot remake everything and get a new email address every 2 days, until I won’t get them to stop ignoring and unlock my account, I’m not going to make another one.

UpdateLinguistico

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)