Skip to toolbar

Christmas and Hobby Gifts

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion Christmas and Hobby Gifts

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  limburger 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

mage
    Participant
    20595xp

So, who else has relatives who refuse to get them miniatures etc and bought stuff for themselves? I have a couple of orders on the way with payday and having done all my Christmas shopping.

damon
    7525xp
    Cult of Games Member

Spent £70 in the Warlord black Friday sale, gave it to my in-laws, ‘ here’s my Xmas present’. It’s not that they don’t want to, they just don’t know what to get.

I will buy my own ‘xmas pressies’ when I work out how much money I have left after the holiday.

mage
    Participant
    20595xp

Anything in particular you have your eye on @damon

marsniper27
    Participant
    1006xp

During miniature markets Blackfriday sale I added the two items I really wanted ($18 total) to my cart then added a bunch of stuff to my wish list and handed my phone to the wife said here pick done stuff and place the order. I have managed to not look at the order emails or my account since.

Wife’s grandmother told me to spend $50 and she would give it to me for xmas so got some interesting 3d printer filament I wouldn’t usual buy for myself.

damon
    7525xp
    Cult of Games Member

@mage probably some GHQ ships from Magister Militum or some 20mm WW2 AB infantry from Eureka

bvandewalker
    Participant
    2073xp

Actually I direct some relatives to the Dreamforge warehouse clearance for gifts, since they had a ridiculously good sale.  I know I am getting two boxes of soveits.

limburger
    21550xp
    Cult of Games Member

We just buy stuff for the nephews & nieces, which is difficult enough as is, because they tend to get toys for Saint Nicolas which is a few weeks earlier (6th December).

Pretty much everyone else has more than enough stuff that they don’t really need more (or so they say).
    I definitely have more than enough and the few bits I want I tend to have bought already.

Am thinking of buying Wingspan for my dad though, because I think he may like the theme.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)