Skip to toolbar

Feedback on Places

Home Forums Technical Support Feedback on Places

Supported by (Turn Off)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 11 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  soldado 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

warzan
    Keymaster
    30749xp

This thread is for feedback related to the places system: https://www.beastsofwar.com/places/

teddymademedoit
    Participant
    5159xp

Sorry if I missed this but is places live straight away or later on?

When I try to create a place I get asked to login or create an account

avien
    2022xp
    Cult of Games Member

I’d also like to know this – currently it’s directing you to create a free account, even when logged in.

olliep
    6011xp

Same here – get directed to create a free account. despite already being logged in

while
    4772xp
    Cult of Games Member

What they say, directed to create a free account.

warzan
    Keymaster
    30749xp

Sorry guys, we’ll fix in the morning! 🙂

ludovic
    Participant
    558xp

Can you switch maps to use OpenStreet Map backend instead of google? (Helps with RGDP)

killcrazy
    2947xp
    Cult of Games Member

I just tried to create my club,
    I put my name in the name field,

Now I’ve submitted it, it seems obvious that it meant the name of the club, not my name (so sorry for that guys! the Club is Called West Coast Gamers, not Chris Sutherland ?). But as it’s the first question, and the preamble talks about verification etc, I got confused (it’s also midnight and I’m doing this whilst I wait for my baby to go back to sleep properly…)
    The Name field could be renamed to make the distinction between the name of the thing, and the name of the person submitting.

Hope this makes sense, and I hope I’m not the only idiot to make this mistake ?

Thanks!

kantor72
    4854xp
    Cult of Games Member

I started to add my club details and to put it mildly, i made a complete arse of it.Can it be deleted so i can start from scratch? Or is there an ” Edit ” feature ?

warzan
    Keymaster
    30749xp

You shoukd be abke to edit it

Other wise start over and link me the one you want deleted 🙂

kantor72
    4854xp
    Cult of Games Member

Cheers @warzan .

soldado
    Participant
    5903xp

Hi @warzan

I created a new place https://web02.beastsofwar.com/places/1205750/

I wanted to add some more games to it but cannot see an edit option, moreover when I look at the Games tab the page goes berserk because some of the games listed seem to have a broken image that cant load, I do see this to a limited extent with some of the projects too.

The ones shown blank below are the ones having issues loading. Im on firefox but have tried from a couple of different platforms and seem to get the same thing.

Screenshot_20180610_204036

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)