Skip to toolbar

#MyFirstWarhammer

Home Forums Painting in Tabletop Gaming #MyFirstWarhammer

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  angelicdespot 6 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

amachan
    25655xp
    Cult of Games Member

On Twitter I saw this #MyFirstWarhammer going around and I got into it. I thought this would be nice on the forums here as well. On the left is one of the first models I ever painted and on the right is one I’ve done recently. Both are Warhammer 40k miniatures in this case, but I don’t think they have to be.

IMG_2858

thedace
    9993xp
    Cult of Games Member

I saw this tag going around Twitter earlier @gorillawithabrush had some of his original Heroquest models up

Great job on the Farseer and a far better job than me on your first mini.

I will dig some of my old stuff to post when I get in from work.

gorillawithabrush
    Participant
    1034xp

Great stuff @amachan – thanks for sharing!

Yeah, I put up my first ever Warhammer models (first models I ever painted actually). I’ve shared them on BoW before, but it’s always worth throwing them up again.

15390756_350751755317414_5819507793620061837_n

Some more recent stuff (I’ll stick with GW models):

IMG_7657ed IMG_1474

The most important thing in miniature painting is to just keep focusing on getting a bit better with every model or project. Experiment, ask questions, try new paints and new techniques… and remember that we all started somewhere on our painting journeys and no one ever reaches the end – we are all always learning. If you are just starting out, don’t compare your beginning to someone else’s middle – embrace the process, be proud of what you paint, but always look for ways to improve on your next model/project.

😀

angelicdespot
    4687xp
    Cult of Games Member

@gorillawithabrush – I think most of us would agree you’ve made good progress!   🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)