Skip to toolbar

Old Board Games

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion Old Board Games

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  comet5 3 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

pagan8th
    Participant
    9268xp

When I was a lot younger I had a boardgame in which you controlled civil aircraft that had miniatures that I believe looked like Boeing 747’s. They were different colours and had clear plastic bases (I think).

Can’t remember what it was called and it’s driving me a little nuts trying to remember. It was published in the UK as far as I know, it’s certainly where I played the game.

Does anyone know what the game was called? I tried google, but none of the games it suggested looked right.

And while I’m on the subject…

What games did you have as a child that may have been lost over the years?

I had one called Ratrace that was a sort of Monopoly variant. And I still have a strategy game in the loft by the name of Campaign that was published by Waddingtons… that was a Napoleonic era game.

wurzzel
    Participant
    2734xp

Unfortunately I dont know the game you are asking about, but me and my SO still play old board games. SWMBO doesnt like tabletop games even boardgame style ones like Heres Negan and thats ok, so we play old chess like games. We regularly play Othello but we also play random stuff like Blockade and Isolation both released by Action GT

comet5
    3429xp
    Cult of Games Member

@pagan8th Could it be Air Traffic Control by Airfix?

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/5745/air-traffic-control

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)