Skip to toolbar

Star Wars: The Clone Wars – The Final Season Official Trailer, Disney+

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion Star Wars: The Clone Wars – The Final Season Official Trailer, Disney+

Supported by (Turn Off)

Related Games:

Related Companies:

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  hobbyhub 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

hobbyhub
    Participant
    4169xp

Sorry to those that can’t currently get Disney+, but Star Wars: The Clone Wars – The Final Season starts streaming Feb. 21 for those that can.

innes
    11086xp
    Cult of Games Member

Ah, back when star wars was good. I felt more invested in this 2 min trailer than in the whole sequel trilogy. Pity its on Disney+ which doesn’t even exist in the UK till march. Might have to raise the black!

onlyonepinman
    18053xp
    Cult of Games Member

@innes yeah, it’s a shame about D+, there’s just not enough going on there for me to warrant paying for it even when it is finally launched in the UK. If they put all of the animated stuff on there I might dub for a month and binge watch them all

pagan8th
    Participant
    9268xp

I guess I’ll just have to wait a couple of years for the DVD like I did with season 6 of Clone Wars.

limburger
    21534xp
    Cult of Games Member

Between the dvd sets being ridiculously expensive and this being an exclusive it does suck, because both Clonewars and Rebels were really good series with stories that provided depth (and character) that was lacking in the movies.

ninjilly
    Participant
    11673xp

I’m so excited for this! All exclusives are poor for consumers but I don’t grudge companies them these days. I won’t pay for Disney+ but I know friends who will and we’ll turn Clone Wars into a weekly event like we did for Mandolorian. More importantly, this just makes me want to rewatch the old Clone Wars seasons

hobbyhub
    Participant
    4169xp

@onlyonepinman – I’m pretty sure that both Rebels and Clone Wars are on Disney+ in full.

I haven’t heard that Resistance has made it there yet, and will finish the show of the current, second, season.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)