Skip to toolbar

What GW Gandalf the white is this?

Home Forums Fantasy Tabletop Game Discussions What GW Gandalf the white is this?

Supported by (Turn Off)

Related Companies:

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  flavia110 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

mirai
    Participant
    179xp

gandalf

I’m just getting back into the LOTR SBG and saw this Gandalf on the GW site.  I see a new Gandalf and Pippin set, but this does not look like the pose in that bundle.  Is this not yet released? I really want it to lead my relief of Helm’s Deep battles!

timmoth
    Participant
    665xp

It is the same model, just the Perry figure is removeable.

beardragon14
    6480xp
    Cult of Games Member

@timmoth is right ,….. ( except of course that the hobbit concerned is not Perry it’s Mippin…… This is an easy mistake to make at least he didn’t confuse it with Fam and Srodo)

timmoth
    Participant
    665xp

Yah, yup. D’oh!

mirai
    Participant
    179xp

Ah yes, you guys are right.  As usual, late night browsing/shopping is not good for mental health.

flavia110
    Participant
    10xp

Midway through The Lord of the Rings, Gandalf is promoted to the head of the order of Wizards and is thus named Gandalf the White instead of Gandalf the Grey.  custom dissertation writing service   This change in status (and clothing) also introduces yet another name for the wizard.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)