Skip to toolbar

Adeptus Titanicus

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion Adeptus Titanicus

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  goggs 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

goggs
    1144xp
    Cult of Games Member

Hello all

Trying to get the hang of BOW 2.0 and can’t locate the old Adeptus Titanicus forum thread that was open so just going to create a new one but feel free to point me back towards the old thread if it’s still active.

I’ve been reading Imperator Wrath of the Omnissiah by Gav Thorpe in anticipation of the August release of Adeptus Titanicus and I’ve come across numerous mentions of the “Warrior” class Battle Titan. The most I can discern is that it’s a similar size to a Reaver but beyond that I’ve been unable to find more information. So I’m wondering has anyone heard rumblings about new classes of Titans, maybe someone at Warhammer Fest has an inside track or can expand on this.

Regards to all

lordofuzkulak
    6332xp
    Cult of Games Member

The old forums were wiped in the upgrade I think so the old thread is gone.

Never read that novel so can’t comment on what ‘Warrior-class’ is supposed to be; is it possible that it was supposed to refer to a role rather than an actual class (like how Warhounds are called ‘Scout titans’)?

As for AT itself, I’m really looking forward to it; planning on painting my titans to be part of the Legio Xestobiax and I’m hoping they release Epic at some point so I can do a combined army with Thousand Sons and Prospero Spireguard.

angelicdespot
    4684xp
    Cult of Games Member

I don’t think the old forums have been wiped – they just haven’t been transferred across yet.   When that happens you won’t (as I understand) be able to edit or continue any of the conversations, but you will be able to see and refer to them.

goggs
    1144xp
    Cult of Games Member

@angelicdespot hopefully that’s the case because there’s plenty of info I’d like to be able to access in the older forums.

@lordofuzkulak the Warrior-Class is definitely mentioned as it’s own entity as opposed to a described role. So could be exciting times if they plan to introduce new classes of Titans.

I really hope Epic is in the future GW plans too but I’m doubtful for it especially at the 8mm scale that Adeptus Titanicus is  at. It will be interesting to see how the old epic troops and vehicles match up against the new Titans.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)