Skip to toolbar

Agis new Sisters of Battle pics

Home Forums Painting in Tabletop Gaming Agis new Sisters of Battle pics

Supported by (Turn Off)

Related Games:

Related Companies:

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  agis 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

agis
    Participant
    754xp

I owned and played the Sisters in all editions from the late 1990s on:
    1997 – Codex: Sisters of Battle (2nd Edition)
    2001 – Chapter Approved 2001
    2003 – Codex: Witch Hunters (3rd Edition)
    2011 – Codex: Sisters of Battle (5th Edition)
    2013 – Codex: Adepta Sororitas (6th Edition)
    2017 -Index: Imperium 2 (8th Edition)
    2019 – Codex: Adepta Sororitas (8th Edition)

New SoB
    I painted the Sister in the colours of the order of “Our Martyred Lady”.

You can still see my old metal Ebon Chalice Sisters on my site: http://www.adpublishing.de/html/sisters_of_battle.html

The new Sisters of Battles are here. In December 2019 I received the army box and was very curious how the new plastic Sisters looked. I like them.
    They are a definite improvement over the original metal minis. But as usual there are some downsides, in this case the serious scale creep!
    New SoB scale comparison
    I fully expected that the new minis are bigger than the old metal ones, but being nearly as big as a Primaris Marine? SIGH!
    🙁
    The new minis gave me also the drive to finish the resin Veridyan mini! A nice but now also a bit too small mini based on the famous John Blanche 1997 cover!
    SoB Canoness Veridyan
    “Veridyan is a notable Canoness of the Order of Our Martyred Lady of the Adepta Sororitas. Canoness Veridyan is a veteran of countless battles, a shining exemplar of purity and dedication. In battle, she is a shining beacon, leading her Order into battle without fear of death or damnation, her blade tearing through those who stand before her with calculated precision. Under her command, the Sisters of Battle have crushed the foes of the Imperium across the galaxy.”

A lot more Sister pics are on my site: http://www.adpublishing.de/html/sisters_of_battle.html

mage
    Participant
    20595xp

Beautiful work as always @agis

gobbo
    Participant
    2570xp

Lovely.  I am planning on doing a Hobby Blog in the Projects section for my sisters.

agis
    Participant
    754xp

Ephrael Stern, a Seraphim of the Adepta Sororitas is kept inside the Convent Prioris upon Ophelia VII. She scribbles forbidden knowledge upon the wall of her cell. Inquisitor Silas Hand arrives to investigate, and an unlikely assassin tries to kill her. Why? Because she is the Daemonifuge. Her secret lies upon the planet Parnis.
    Meanwhile the shamed Eldar Kyganil tries to rescue the Spirit-stones of his fallen comrades, little knowing that his destiny is intwined with a certain Seraphim…

Sister Stern is mentioned in the latest Codex and she and Inquisitor Hand both had miniatures and rules as part of the Black Library character series in the early 2000s. I painted her years ago and now retouched her.
    Daemonifuge Ephrael Stern

more -> http://www.adpublishing.de/html/sisters_of_battle.html

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)