Agis' Star Wars minis

Home Forums Painting in Tabletop Gaming Agis' Star Wars minis

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  davehawes 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

agis
    Participant
    536xp

null
    After the release of a Rogue One Pao look alike by Brother Vinni, I had to add him to the Scarif squad!

Paodok’Draba’Takat, most commonly known as Pao, was a male Drabatan soldier who served as a commando in the Alliance to Restore the Republic during the Galactic Civil War, and took part in the Battle of Scarif. Prior to the Battle of Scarif, Corporal Pao carried out a demolitions job on Foerost where he took out a communications tower similar to the one on Scarif. He was killed during the Battle of Scarif, along with the rest of Rogue One.

more on my site: http://www.adpublishing.de/html/imperial_assault.html

• This topic was modified 3 weeks, 2 days ago by  agis.

a27cromwell
    Participant
    713xp

Nice job on Poa , What color did you use for his skin tone ? I just got him in the post a couple of days ago and am having problems figuring out a good color . And ,  do all the Imperial Assault figures really work well , look good with the Legion ones , or only certain models ? Just been watching Rebels and since the LHS has some IA Rebels figures I thought I might get them and paint them up .

davehawes
    Participant
    2139xp

Very cool to see that little touch of the bigger universe shining through in Legion.

agis
    Participant
    536xp

@ a27 – I am afraid as most of the times my Colour help will not really be helpful…
    I used Vallejo 70.941 Burnt Umber with mixed in white. After that Agrax Earthshade and again the before mentioned Colours, highligt with more white added.
    Every thing more or less on the go, so no fixed Colours at all. Sorry!

“do all the Imperial Assault figures really work well , look good with the Legion ones , or only certain models ?”
    Most do NOT work at all!!! Storm Troopers are most of the time 1 head taller!

@ Dave – The minis are more meant for Imperial Assault or my own Victory Dicision Future Combat system…
    😉

davehawes
    Participant
    2139xp

@agis My apologies! It’s a real shame they didn’t make the ranges scale compatible, so many models that could work in both!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.