Skip to toolbar

Change of pace necromunda this week

Home Forums 3D Printing for Tabletop Gaming Change of pace necromunda this week

Supported by (Turn Off)

Related Games:

Related Companies:

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  madasaskaven 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

madasaskaven
    2602xp
    Cult of Games Member

D8017AA5-E3FA-4722-ACCB-F0FDCA6CA5F7A5D245C1-1487-42A0-B659-274CEBFB33DC07EC4D07-4882-4E9C-B0AE-41049FAC32AD

phaidknott
    7011xp
    Cult of Games Member

Those look really nice (I must get into doing this 3D printing lark), Are you going to try and match the “brown” look of the card ZM boards (if you do I’d love to know what paints you settle on as I’ve not been too successful in trying to match them with the mini bases)?

About how long did it take you to print out all that terrain (and how expensive was it for all the plastic filament (like I said I know little about this dark art 😀 )

hairybrains
    12989xp
    Cult of Games Member

That looks great, did you design those?

madasaskaven
    2602xp
    Cult of Games Member

thanks, not sure if I’m going to do much more painting wise at this stage.  I’ve just gone for a black undercoat and flash of gun metal.  At some point I’m thinking of an orange wash over it all and then rust it down some.  But that’s some time in the future.  The files are from thingiverse so they are free.  As far as filament goes the designer stated you need about 3 rolls so that’s about £45 in total.  Time wise, it’s taking a while, I’m about a third of the way through printing all of them. I don’t print every day, work gets in the way of that.  But I own a few printers so make three bits each time. I had the game since it came out but we’ve never played. So thought it kind of needed some loving and it might tempt my mates in to giving it a go.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)