Skip to toolbar

Flags of War, GMB, Solway Crafts and myself Flag Design being Ripped Off

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion Flags of War, GMB, Solway Crafts and myself Flag Design being Ripped Off

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  panzerkaput 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

panzerkaput
    33931xp
    Cult of Games Member

I have just got a message from a good friend of mine about a dealer on eBay selling his, Flags of War, GMB and mine flags, he has re-scannned them and passing them off as his own.

Please do not buy from this dealer from eBay as they are rip off merchants as they are NOT my good friend’s company Flags of War for one and and secondly they have some American Civil War flags that look very much like the flags I designed for Solway Crafts and Miniatures.

Please see Flags of War post and don’t  buy from this eBay dealer.

Link to Falgs of War

deartonyblair
    Participant
    143xp

Hope it’s been reported. B’stards.

panzerkaput
    33931xp
    Cult of Games Member

It has mate

deartonyblair
    Participant
    143xp

One way to hassle him out is to buy something cheap and leave a negative feedback.

a27cromwell
    Participant
    3127xp

That sucks . A lot of that going on in the resin figure trade as well , dam pirates . Any way, thanks for tip to the Flags of War site  , I been looking for some flags for a while now , and  they had what I wanted so I ordered some

panzerkaput
    33931xp
    Cult of Games Member

Flags of War are amazing, simple as that 😀

panzerkaput
    33931xp
    Cult of Games Member

It has been indeed

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)