Skip to toolbar

Guild Ball Season 4

Home Forums Fantasy Tabletop Game Discussions Guild Ball Season 4

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  m30wm1x 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

templar007
    52354xp
    Cult of Games Member

So, I’ve been reading that Season 4 of Guild Ball is on it’s way.  Debuting at SteamCon US.  I’ve also read that the cards for season 4 will be in the Offical App or to be downloaded and printed for those players that like a physical copy of the cards.

However, I haven’t been able to find anywhere in print, if the new Season 4 Rulebook will be available in print (either hard or soft copy ) like in the past or if it too will be only available in the app or downloaded from SFG’s site and then printed at home for those that like a physical copy.

I understand the draw to put everything in digital, that way updates can be pushed out to the players so everyone has the latest rules.

I’m pretty sure I’ll be printing the updated cards for myself.  I guess I have a fear of the coming of the “Empty Battery” signal.

Also,  I do enjoy the continuing story of Guild Ball, (in the past this was called ‘fluff’ but I can’t remember the politically proper term to use now).  I hope that if everything is digital only that SFG doesn’t stop writing the background stories.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by  templar007.

m30wm1x
    2318xp
    Cult of Games Member

They just put up a blog post about this, the TL;DR is cards are going to be available but as print on request to keep them updated and the rulebook will become a living digital document, again to keep it from becoming superceeded by errata.

http://steamforged.com/sfg-news-blog/3-9-2018-how-to-access-season-4-guild-ball

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)