Skip to toolbar

Hojo clan for Test of Honour

Home Forums Painting in Tabletop Gaming Hojo clan for Test of Honour

Supported by (Turn Off)

Related Companies:

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  alfonsothetraitor 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I’m getting back into painting after almost a year off . I really got burned out on that large samurai project I was working on . I have my two large main forces still but gave brother Lloyd all my samurai allies ( if you saw the XLBS Christmas Eve you know what I’m talking about)

I IMG_4578IMG_4579IMG_4580IMG_4581IMG_4582am now working on my Test of Honour force for the Hojo clan.
    I am using the FireForge Samurai plastic range . I am going to mix up the armor and clothing to give it a more historical feel but the Sashimonos will be the same. This is what armies of feudal Japan would have actually looked like.
    if you were a ashigaru back then you Damio would not have paid for uniforms and armor you would have been wearing your clothes and armor that you picked off from the dead.

sundancer
    42713xp
    Cult of Games Member

Nice!

avernos
    Keymaster
    33838xp

awesome work as always, I have to say your out put has been amazing and tackling big armies with uniform is a lot of work, and now you’re planning to go for a non-uniform paint job!

My hat isn’t only off for you sir, but it’s halfway down the street. I can’t wait to see the results

Thank you very much.
    this will only be a skirmish force about 25-30 men .

panzerkaput
    33935xp
    Cult of Games Member

Thank you for this as I am going down the rabbit hole with doing two forces for ToH too.

I admire your work and skill and will be following this with interest

Thank you very much I really appreciate it a lot.

Finished 3 miniatures from Fureforge games this weekend 2 ashigaru and 1 samurai.IMG_4700IMG_4701IMG_4702IMG_4706

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)