Skip to toolbar

I feel so… ashamed…

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion I feel so… ashamed…

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  sundancer 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

grantinvanman
    Participant
    2063xp

I feel ashamed. I pre-ordered the GW Garden Gnomes… everything except the Forgeworld “expert model” – I got it all for 15% off from my favourite online shop, and they of course didn’t have Rodney Dangerfield. Or whatever his name is.

Sadly now I will to buy a copy of the Bloodbowl base rules and probably a few more teams. I feel … bad inside.

Anyone else get this feeling?

redscope
    Participant
    2708xp

The feeling I get is you should grow up and act your age.

grantinvanman
    Participant
    2063xp

Nice. Just, nice.

@redscope “The feeling I get is you should grow up and act your age.”

I guess your punk rock toys are better than my punk rock toys, then.

Fine. It’s a shame there isn’t a “block” function on this board.

jamescutts
    6878xp
    Cult of Games Member

I never feel ashamed of a hobby purchase, I like something and it brings me enjoyment that’s what the hobby is all about for me.

In addition to that Blood Bowl is a cracking game still 🙂

sundancer
    42713xp
    Cult of Games Member

Sadly now I will to buy a copy of the Bloodbowl base rules and probably a few more teams. I feel … bad inside.

@grantinvanman For casual play you could look for the “living rulebook version 6” that’s out there in pdf form. Core rules are pretty much the same as far as I know.

And to ease the guilt: buy it used from fleabay or something. That way G’Wullu doesn’t get your money. And there are soooo many teams out there sold by non-GW it’s mental.

Ultimately don’t feel bad. Every once in a while G’Wullu makes a nice product that is available and worth the money. I think the gnomes will look awesome next to my Snotlings. 8)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)