Skip to toolbar

[Kickstarter] Forbidden Lands – Book of Beasts & The Bloodmarch

Home Forums Fantasy Tabletop Game Discussions [Kickstarter] Forbidden Lands – Book of Beasts & The Bloodmarch

Supported by (Turn Off)

Related Games:

Related Companies:

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  midnightblue 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

midnightblue
    Participant
    1285xp

Free League Publishing is back with their amazing Forbidden Lands RPG.  This time around they are funding (already well past funded) the Book of Beasts (bestiary, duh) and a new campaign location, The Bloodmarch.

The world is fun and the artwork is amazing.  Take a gander if at all inclined.  🙂

midnightblue
    Participant
    1285xp

18 days left in the Forbidden Lands Kickstarter and currently 13 stretch goals have been unlocked.

The Book of Beasts, the upcoming Forbidden Lands bestiary, has 7 of these goals…

…4 bonus monsters (Will-O’-The-Wisp, Imp, Golem, and Skolopendra)

…a section on traps

…a section on brews and poisons to go along with the section on getting materials/resources from beasts

…a section on books, ballads, and grimoires

The Bloodmarch campaign book gets 6 of these stretch goals…

…map of the Bloodmarch that you can also get as a cloth map add-on

…Legacy map stickers to mark items on the map to personalize it for your group’s adventures

…2 bonus adventure sites (fleshed out encounters), Salterstay and Oxengelder

…cards for mounts and artefacts found in The Bloodmarch

…a new magic discipline, Oneiromancy, or dream magic

We are getting real close to the 14th stretch goal which I’m really looking foward to…a map of the “known world” with rumors.  I’m hoping this will also have a cloth map add-on version as I do love my deluxe maps!  🙂

midnightblue
    Participant
    1285xp

Map of the Known World + Rumors is reached!

Next up will be a stretch goal giving us more Random Encounters for the entire Forbidden Lands game and not just specific to The Bloodmarch.

sundancer
    42713xp
    Cult of Games Member

2035% funded… seems a bit…. much? 😉

midnightblue
    Participant
    1285xp

Free League Publishing Kickstarters always seem to explode well beyond their initial hopes/goals.  They do put on some of the best Kickstarters in my opinion.  🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)