Skip to toolbar

[Kickstarter] Rapture – a skirmish miniature tabletop wargame with an immersive

Home Forums Science Fiction Tabletop Game Discussions [Kickstarter] Rapture – a skirmish miniature tabletop wargame with an immersive

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  iceeagle85 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

iceeagle85
    Participant
    4965xp

Gravity Bay are looking for some money on Kickstarter for their skirmish miniature game Rapture.

I really like the Angels and the Atlantis people, the humans look a bit generic but they go a cat, you can never go wrong with that. I also like that they have weather and events stuff, sadly only as a addon not as part of the core rulebook. It has a reaction system, something I like about Infinity and I like the idea about attacking health or morale.

I haven’t yet read the lore or rule book but I will be watching this. It don’t like that the KS exclusive mini is only free in the most expnesive pledge and that you have to pledge 2 factions to get the free stretchgoals.

I also really like some of the not yet available factions like Konstantinopol, Lhon’Dar and Civitas Dei.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)