Skip to toolbar

KS Punkapocalyptic. Amok faction.

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion KS Punkapocalyptic. Amok faction.

Supported by (Turn Off)

Related Games:

Related Companies:

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  krieg 4 years ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

kushtaril
    Participant
    480xp

Now on live the new Punkapocalyptc Kickstarter: the Amok faction.

001_BANNER_01_OK

A new faction looms over the Scrapbridge region. The Amok, also known as Savages, Reavers, Gone or Defilers, are the survivors of the now obliterated megalopoli of Liberty City.

Our intention is to bring out enough miniatures to start playing with the new faction: the Amok, and of course to unlock as many extras as possible.

You can download their rules to get to know this real threat that is starting to appear in the Scrapbridge area.

Support2

IdosRend01

IdosRend02

IdosRend03

IdosRend04

IdosRend05

IdosRend06

And some of the unlockable miniatures:

Bad Roll Games
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Instagram

krieg
    Participant
    2090xp

go go go! I have my early now πŸ˜€ chikenlizards are comiiiing!!!! i wait a great article about thm new crazy faction and ks porject from ontabletop team πŸ™‚

pd: i dont understand this… i can publish and vote on forums but i have been… well i cant do it yet to vote or left commentaries on the blog :/

krieg
    Participant
    2090xp

sorry i can thank you on comentary blogs, but i thank you from here (it is the minimun) πŸ™

a loooooooot of thanks for the article on the blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜€ i am glad to the support to this awasome game and very happy like punka-fans community!! thanks guys, truly

The Amok Crew Roll Into Punkapocalyptic’s Wasteland

i upload the link for more difussion for the blog πŸ™‚

krieg
    Participant
    2090xp

fundeeeeeed!!!! πŸ˜€

now… free minis!!!

thanks for the support guys, the fans of this game appreciated that a lot

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  krieg.

kushtaril
    Participant
    480xp

To give people more possibilities we have added a new pledge (Rummagin’ through trash) where you can individually select any of the products in our catalogue without having to take over the Amok or the whole catalogue. And now you can choose any of the factions from our catalogue in the KS at crazy prices.
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/badrollgames/punkapocalyptic-amok-faction

06starts01

06starts02

06starts03

07starts03

07starts05

06starts04

Bad Roll Games
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Instagram

krieg
    Participant
    2090xp

perfect! more options more friends for punkamadness! πŸ˜€

thank you for the info kushtaril!

krieg
    Participant
    2090xp

good changes on the amok campaing! πŸ™‚

the locked goals have changed their order, the goals with extra bits for the minis (heads, weapons…) and new minis free (include mother, personality of amok faction with a sexual slave dwarf XD) is more close now! πŸ˜€

in addition, the new extra subhuman for VreichΒ  (or mutards! the irony is wonderfull muahaha) is available now like addon for all bakers! πŸ˜€

ah! and the social goal is unlock! free weapon for the reaper free for all

d07f516833fa25f1a76a1ccdf76184fb_original

881d92e4f4307a4293fc965fe7a66b0c_original

the bad is that my beloved chicken lizards run more far.. πŸ™

krieg
    Participant
    2090xp

biiiiiiiiiiig news!!

for help to rise up on the last week, badroll games has unlocked all (yes…ALL :D) extra alternative mini bits (no demogorgon head, more heads, armas, weapons, halthy apocalyptic legs…all) what is meaning of this? well, all bakers with right to extra have all this free!!! we take to home a lot of pieces totally FREE!! 0.0

guys, you are the best! πŸ˜€ i add a few addons now πŸ˜‰

c80bec7a2a578767a0855d015a0e11bc_original

go crazy postapocalyptic folks! this is the best catalogue of apocalyptic miniatures! with the high quality of bigchild miniature resin!! gogogo!

krieg
    Participant
    2090xp

neeeeeews! πŸ˜€

free amok faction pin unlocked an more closer to psichotic free mini!! and now with new extra head and new extra weapon! all free! badroll you are the better, guys! i love the new head, more than original… I have on mind a mixed between creepy rabbit from donny darko and crazy folk from bioshok, perfect couple with little crazy girl and scuba from junkers faction (thematic gang under the seeaaa :D!)

go people only 30 hours to the explosive end!!

050160536329a1b05244c87dde54727c_original69a4dd7b32dfa3e061b3f06154f9d300_original

krieg
    Participant
    2090xp

campaing is over and funded!

not bad, new faction, new subhuman, postasl, pins…. and a lot of extra bits for free thank to badroll, and on the latest video they suggest that maybe they launch some new minaiture on pledge manager, not free obviously, but more options is cool for me πŸ˜€

congratulations badroll games! see you on next postapocalyptic cantina and thank to ontabletop team for the support! πŸ˜‰

arrrggg i hate cant post on comentaries

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)