Skip to toolbar

Latest INFINITY:Defiance Teaser from Corvus Belli 15/11

Home Forums Science Fiction Tabletop Game Discussions Latest INFINITY:Defiance Teaser from Corvus Belli 15/11

Supported by (Turn Off)

Related Companies:

This topic contains 13 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  soapdodger 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

coxjul
    13301xp
    Cult of Games Member

What the heck???

• This topic was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by  coxjul.

warzan
    Keymaster
    30749xp

Me suspects a big big beastie is in our futures lol

coxjul
    13301xp
    Cult of Games Member

Ooh – new update and video just dropped through KS…

Megalodron! Add-on … free with Deluxe and Platinum  A Teseum goal!

“Noice!”

limburger
    21533xp
    Cult of Games Member

And it is not metal … *grins*

See ? Metal is not the perfect material. Even Corvus Belli has to admit that 😉

sd
    2630xp

They’ve hit €850k, so Platinum pledgers are getting Revenant for free 🙂 Very happy!

totsuzenheni
    Participant
    5651xp

At last. Non-metal Infinity. If they are making it in house then that means they will have the facilities with which to make more… just sitting there… going to waste. It’s only a matter of time now.

sd
    2630xp

If I’m getting one Megalodron for free, I’m pretty tempted to buy a second for €30 as it looks absolutely fantastic!

And I still want one of those T-Shirts…

sd
    2630xp

A little over two and a half days to go and they’ve hit over €904k… do you think it’ll reach €1 Million?

coxjul
    13301xp
    Cult of Games Member

They’re going to be close to the million!

It’s been an interesting campaign to watch as well as back.  They’ve done a good job of maintaining momentum throughout, especially at encouraging backers to upgrade their pledge to new tiers; they’ve got 3/4 of people at Deluxe.

Will they be able to get enough new backers, or do they need to drop an ‘all-in’ pledge and upgrade existing deluxe backers as well?

Infinity Defiance -- Kicktraq Mini

• This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by  coxjul.

caledor2
    4268xp
    Cult of Games Member

@totsuzenheni the Megalodron isn’t made in house, it is made in china.

The only reason it is plastic is because it is to big, all the rest of the models is made in house and are metal.

onlyonepinman
    18051xp
    Cult of Games Member

@totsuzenheni it’s only being done in plastic because it’s not fully Infinity compatible. As far as I can tell it’s getting an Infinity profile but it’s not going to be tournament legal, you will only be able to play it in your own narrative games. I think Corvus Belli don’t really want introduce miniatures of that size into Infinity because it breaks the scale of the game

totsuzenheni
    Participant
    5651xp

@caledor2 @onlyonepinman Appreciated.

Alas your posts are all fuzzy on my screen so i can’t read them. It’s unfortunate as i have no doubt that you were writing about all the tos and fros of the glorious revolution in Corvus Belli’s miniature materials from the front line, which i would very much have like to have read. Something about making them out of china but then breaking easily when used in a game and so finally causing them to begin their magnificent journey towards a full plastic jacket. I’m sure that must be it. Well, no matter.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by  totsuzenheni.

sd
    2630xp

Getting very close to €1million and some more awesome upgrades…

13BCF3D4-901B-4F69-97DF-7E0D51F83036

(And spot the grammatical error!)

soapdodger
    17313xp
    Cult of Games Member

Glad they busted it. Think there is yet more to come though. Will need to wait and see. They have a twitch stream tomorrow.

Guess that’s my Tuesday sorted!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)