Skip to toolbar

League of Infamy: Mantic Games

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion League of Infamy: Mantic Games

Supported by (Turn Off)

Related Companies:

This topic contains 13 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  144artist 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

avernos
    Keymaster
    33467xp

banner

Mantic have managed to keep Ronnie for spilling the beans on this for over two months now, so what do we know?

Well it’s a semi co-operative dungeon crawl style board game. The idea is the League of Infamy are a Sinister Six group of villains   heroes going in and doing the mission and maybe (definitely) stabbing each other in the back.

We’ve seen the player characters below

vamp

witchabyssal

abyssal

gob and twig

ratkin

and we’ve seen some of the filthy minions they’ll have to overcome in order to secure their loot

elf filth

cat filth

Beyond this they’ve been relatively tight lipped. I thought Needy Cat Games were connected with the game development, but since then I’ve gone back and can’t see anything. Which means I either imagined it or the post has been removed to keep quiet. I believe there is an announcement due post GenCon for it, the last Hellboy KSer delivery is in transit so once that’s out the way I  think we’ll see more.

Anonymous
    0xp

Thanks, Gerry.  Some of the figures look great, a few of them are a bit cartoony compared to the others.  Something to keep an eye out for anyway!

kantor72
    4854xp
    Cult of Games Member

Looking good.I’m excited for this.I also thought this was coming from / through Needy Cat as well.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by  kantor72.

avernos
    Keymaster
    33467xp

it probably is, but I don’t want to say definitely without finding the post to confirm it.

mage
    Participant
    20595xp

This is a very interesting concept. I like the stout chaos dwarf with the dual pistols especially.

phaidknott
    7011xp
    Cult of Games Member

So is it Dungeon Saga V2.0 featuring bad guys as the hero’s?

I’ve got the former, be nice if it was swappable with Saga V1.0 for using the miniatures/tiles etc

Plus any game that lets you beat up filthy Elves has to be a good game in my book 😀

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by  phaidknott.

avernos
    Keymaster
    33467xp

no clue, but I don’t believe it is using DS rule system, however it shouldn’t be difficult to cross the streams so to speak if you’re thinking about running it like that. Tonight is the Mantic night at GenCon so we may hear more once Ronnie has a few poured into him

briand123
    1170xp
    Cult of Games Member

There may have accidentally been a magazine article printed about it…

avernos
    Keymaster
    33467xp

tabletop gaming had one but it still wasn’t enough to encourage me to actually pick a copy of TG. From what I heard there was about the same detail as above.

briand123
    1170xp
    Cult of Games Member

It was a pretty chewy article – I wouldn’t want to spoil it (can you have spoilers for a wargame?) but it did say that Needy Cat Games are involved.

avernos
    Keymaster
    33467xp

that’s good to know

Anonymous
    0xp

This just popped up on my YouTubes

Ronnie also gave away some info at CoK as well – all recorded on the Counter Charge Podcast… lots of news on that on what is happening for KoW as well.

avernos
    Keymaster
    33467xp

yeah I listened to that on Sunday, tippy top news.

144artist
    25543xp
    Cult of Games Member

Been wondering about this one for a while.  Thanks for the pictures.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)