Skip to toolbar

Linking Multi Part Video Logs

Home Forums Technical Support Linking Multi Part Video Logs

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  warzan 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

noyjatat
    Participant
    16145xp

Hello guys,

This is not a problem just something I think could be a little easier. Having had a busy couple of weeks at work I sat down to catch up on John’s Age of Sigmar VLOG, awesome work @johnlyons

I had watched the first two so had quite a few to catch up on. I noticed that they are not linked as a series. Would it possible to place in links to the other episodes as they get added so I can watch one episode after another without having to use the search function to find the next one please or am I being an idiot and missing something obvious? Essentially, and its a little thing that I have no problem doing, I ended up just searching the one I needed and watching that one, then searching again for the next one until I was down to the last ones which were on the home page.

Always finish on a positive, I think the projects section is really coming into its own now with some great topics and posts. It’s great to see so many names having a go and posting content. The End is Nigh has been really interesting and a great change in theme.

Keep up the great work everyone.

Gaz

warzan
    Keymaster
    30469xp

@lancorz @johnlyons are supposed to do this by default mate.

@brennon @dracs can you guys crack the whip and make sure it’s fixed and that it happens from now on pretty please? 😉

#artofdelegation

• This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by  warzan.

noyjatat
    Participant
    16145xp

Thanks guys

johnlyons
    Participant
    4986xp

done.

warzan
    Keymaster
    30469xp

#beautifulsoundofsucessfuldelegationatwork 😉

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)