Skip to toolbar

Links in news items.

Home Forums Technical Support Links in news items.

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  totsuzenheni 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

totsuzenheni
    Participant
    5651xp

I’m finding it somewhat time consuming to find that the links to the various companies and their products in news items link not to the companies’ or products’ websites but instead to a(nother) OTT BOW webpage, especially when that OTT BOW webpage doesn’t contain a link to the company or product, and especially then when the ‘Info’ tab doesn’t either, which it doesn’t always. Can links to the companies’ and products’ websites be included?

• This topic was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by  totsuzenheni.
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by  totsuzenheni.

brennon
    Keymaster
    30087xp

Hi there. We’re looking to strike a balance between internal and external links and so I’ve gone back through all of the news from this week and introduced a bit more of that balance – an oversight on my part but I’ll try and strike a better note in the future.

totsuzenheni
    Participant
    5651xp

I appreciate the edits, which i took a look at, but i think you-all at OTT BOW need to find a way of making the links to the companies’ and products’ webpages clearly distinguishable from the links to the OTT BOW companies’ and products’ webpages, and to give them equal prominence. As it is i wouldn’t have thought that the links further down the news item webpages that link to the companies’ webpages were different to the links at the top of the news item webpages that link to the OTT companies’ webpages unless i had been looking with this conversation in mind. It makes the OTT BOW webpages (on companies and products) more of a bug than a feature.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)