Skip to toolbar

Gloomspite Gitz army list help

Home Forums Fantasy Tabletop Game Discussions Gloomspite Gitz army list help

Supported by (Turn Off)

Related Games:

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  limburger 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

limburger
    21533xp
    Cult of Games Member

Yep, the gitz got me.

I kind of like the idea of these tiny gitz following their big leader in their attempt to please him.
    Might have to name them Minions(tm) 😉

I tried to use the warscroll builder ( https://www.warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/ ), but it is claiming I’ve only got one battleline.

However I am not sure if the builder is a bit buggy (always an option) or I’m not quite understanding how this is supposed to work.

// Allegiance: Destruction
    // Mortal Realm: Ghur (realm of beasts)

// Leaders :

• Mollog
    • Dankhold Troggboss
    • Zarbag
    • Webspinner Shaman

// Battleline (?)

• 20 x Shootas

// Units :

• Spider Riders
    • Spider Riders
    • Spider Riders
    • Zarbag’s Gitz
    • Rockgut Troggoths

// Behemoths:
    Aleguzzler Gargant

// Endless Spells
    Scuttletide

I was adding leaders in an attempt to get it to recognize battlelines but it doesn’t work ?

As I said the essence of this list should be a big brute,  with his minions (the gitz) and a few of his pals (’cause I like the trolls) that sort of went along.
    And because such big beasts move quickly (and for added creepyness) I want my minions to travel on spiders.
    I haven’t bought anything yet, so nothing is set in stone.

It need not be a tournament winning list, but I’d like it to be at least tournament legal.

Bonus questions :
    How do ‘battallions’ fit into this list ?
    Do they come with the units listed in a batallion or is the listed cost the price of the extra skills ?

• This topic was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by  limburger. Reason: fixed names
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)