Skip to toolbar

More Star Wars Tabletop? oO

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion More Star Wars Tabletop? oO

Supported by (Turn Off)

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  avernos 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

sundancer
    Participant
    9669xp

Is Star Wars Legion getting competition in it’s own IP?

USAopoly (The OP) and Disney Consumer Products UK announced plans to develop new Star Wars-themed games for European, Middle Eastern and African (EMEA) regions, beginning with a light strategy tabletop game. This will be the first time USAopoly has worked with the Star Wars license.

Source: https://icv2.com/articles/news/view/43027/u-s-licensed-products-powerhouses-expand-international-footprints

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by  sundancer.

avernos
    Participant
    11976xp

nah, they make board games, mostly crap reskins. I imagine the SW “light strategy game” will be some sort of cardboard wank.

collins
    Participant
    4580xp

so star wars risk…

avernos
    Participant
    11976xp

and star wars monopoly, and star wars talisman and codewords and on and on and ariston

koraski
    Participant
    1580xp

Isn’t there already a StarWars Risk? I thought there was and that it got really good reviews.

kiranamida
    Participant
    772xp

Couldn’t help but notice those distribution rights on Munchkin. I wonder if this will lead to Space Munchkin 2: But Explicit References This Time. 😛

sundancer
    Participant
    9669xp

and star wars monopoly, and star wars talisman and codewords and on and on and ariston

But we already have Star Wars Monopoly 😉

Couldn’t help but notice those distribution rights on Munchkin. I wonder if this will lead to Space Munchkin 2: But Explicit References This Time

Like the official Warhammer 40k Munchkin that SJG did just now? 😉

Isn’t there already a StarWars Risk? I thought there was and that it got really good reviews.

To be honest: what hasn’t been branded Star Wars in the last 30 years?

avernos
    Participant
    11976xp

We do already have those. But if you look at their website they have a section called light strategy and those are the games in there

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)